When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Does This Make You Sick?

TWP

278787-1851.jpg

They only want $3000 for this one. The movement suggest the price,,,but god i just cannot get excited about an INVICTA with a 7751 movement. Afterall, I thought the majority of their movements were imported from the far east...hmmm..wonder if the crystal on this watch is mineral like the good rest of them. Perhaps times are changing for them, doubt it, perhaps this watch is going to propel them into haute horology, doubt that too. My estimates one does not have to look hard nor far for a watch more worthy.

Yes invicta has some nerve. The thing that makes me even more sick is watching the Invicta show on shop nbc a couple times a week. Those sales guys are mesmerizing. They almost make me want to buy one.

BTW, nice girl. If they put her on shop nbc they would sell a lot more invictas.

Yes invicta has some nerve. The thing that makes me even more sick is watching the Invicta show on shop nbc a couple times a week. Those sales guys are mesmerizing. They almost make me want to buy one.

BTW, nice girl. If they put her on shop nbc they would sell a lot more invictas.

:thumbsupsmileyanim: I'd like to ask her what i could get for ten dollars