When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling Chrono Avenger

metro23man

I am looking around for a good Breitling Chrono Avenger rep. After looking around for some time I have narrowed it down to two watches.

Firstly:

http://www.ttwristwatch.com/index.php?main...products_id=993

I like this watch because it is made of titanium and it has the UTC dial on the bracelet, which would come in handy at work. However I don't have any experience with that particular movement.

I have also seen this watch here:

http://www.perfectclones88.com/bl10059-[ce...nos-p-1990.html

I have been told it is a 21.6k bph movement.

1. Does anybody have any experience with this particular watch or movement?

2. How good is the quartz UTC dial, how reliable?

3. How good is the anti-reflective coating?

If that doesn't work out, the alternative watch I have been looking at is:

http://www.ttwristwatch.com/index.php?main...products_id=975

This watch movement is the New Asian Valjoux 7750 (28.8k bph). I have confidence with is movement and I am happy with it's performance after owning two Breitling Navitimer World watches, both using this movement. I don't mind that is watch is made of SS, I would rather accept this flaw than put up with an inferior movement.

1. Does anybody have any experience with this watch?

2. How good is the anti-reflective coating?

Thanks

1. Does anybody have any experience with this watch?

2. How good is the anti-reflective coating?

Thanks

I recently had a stainless chrono avenger black dial swiss ETA and it was a very well built watch and great dial. the only downfall was ZERO anti-reflective coating. Half the time you couldnt read the time becasue of reflections. I finally got [censored] off and sold it and bought an Asian Bentley T chrono from Paul. I should have kept it and just replaced the crystal. It was one of the best reps ive ever owned for fit and finish and detail. I didnt get it from anyone here on the board. It was from a firend and not sure where from originally.

Lonnie

Edited by L-dizzle

I recently had a stainless chrono avenger black dial swiss ETA and it was a very well built watch and great dial. the only downfall was ZERO anti-reflective coating. Half the time you couldnt read the time becasue of reflections. I finally got [censored] off and sold it and bought an Asian Bentley T chrono from Paul. I should have kept it and just replaced the crystal. It was one of the best reps ive ever owned for fit and finish and detail. I didnt get it from anyone here on the board. It was from a firend and not sure where from originally.

Lonnie

Ok. I just ordered the SS Chrono Avenger. It's supposed to have an AR coating. I'll let you know how it goes.