When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hey All

Just thought i should introduce myself..

My name is Jay and i have lurking here for a couple months just reading and learning about reps before deciding on who to buy from and which one i want.

I have decided to go with Joshua because of his many satisfied customers here and now I am one of them.

On April 24th i placed an order with josh for a rolex datejust in stainless steel with the new style oyster bracelet and a smooth bezel in stainless steel. I'll borrow Josh's pic here since i havent quite figured out how to photograph the watch as nice as he does.

37265-39059.jpg

It was shipped out on the 26th, and i recieved a parcel pickup notice on May 1st. That is only 5 days from china to Vancouver, BC including the weekend. No customs troubles thankfully as Canadian customs are pretty anal.

When i opened it up, it was a thing of beauty, a very shiny and heavy watch. The center circle on the face is actually a shiny light silver color, giving the watch a brighter look than the photo. I am amazed at how nice this "fake" rolex is. I don't think this is the last time Josh will be hearing from me.

To anyone else who is on the verge of their first purchase, do yourself a favor and check out Josh's site because he truly makes for a quick, easy and seamless transaction. You couldn't ask for anything more from a businessman.

Jay

i havent quite figured out how to photograph the watch as nice as he does.

Look below my signature and you'll see the links to my basic photography tutorial. It's helped one or two people here already.

ps. Congrats on the Rolex. :D