When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Silix is ready to Sell them

klingsor

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any body got theres yet, ????

Ya, I got mine in the mail today. 150 shipped for 2!

A ROL223 & a ROL225.

Looks to be fine to me. I'll post pics l8tr.

Great value.

Need some tweaks, but good bones to start with.

R.P.

Any body got theres yet, ????

I got mine a week ago. As I said in a prior post, the watch is beautiful. Granted the bezel is wrong, but I was really amazed. The quality seems great. What a value. The second hand is as smooth as an ETA. The crown screws in well. So far it keeps good time. The only draw back has been the lug holes. They are placed too far in the lugs.

The first thing I wanted to do with mine was install a riveted band. When I removed the "modern style" oyster that came on the watch, I found that the spring bars had been bent to get the band on. Not just a little, almost at a 45 degree angle. I have tons of oyster bands and end links but nothing worked. You could grind the end links to place the spring bars in more but the appearance suffers and if you use a riveted band, the rivets hit the lugs. I think that when I am feeling brave, I'll attempt to drill new lug holes like I had to do on my Omega GMT to install a gen SMP band. For now I just have a "Bond" skunk NATO on it which probably fits the appearance of the watch better, but I like an oyster more.

295110-2387.jpg

Edited by predfan2001

Guest sjako

I'm convinced! After a 11 year SAP career I decided to join IBM and take that change-management course I keep hearing about. Just recently learned that some people just do not fancy change and revert back to old deep-seate habits (read systems)....

Talking about time... I did not even had a chance to thank you for your help in getting these watches back on the market. I waited a long time for it and that mate... is genuine.

lets continue discussing watches... If you would like to discuss some more I am more then happy to SKYPE, MSN, SAP MAIL, PM or whatever means of communication they use now a days on Sicily.

your signature will be ever OT

my company was in the best condition of organization and management until the SAP consultants tried to change these factors.... afther with IBM we was rerouted in the same old good way we used before SAP ... modernity and progress must seek also humans factors... i don't want that a car drive me...i want to drive a car in the direction that i mean....

SAP consultants would like to change our way to make business.... wrong way ...after ...

IBM ...have choiced to take the best of our organization ...our story...after this choice all was fine..

we didn't need to change our minds to work.... we needed only a new ERP.....

every people is free to make humorism as they want ...but when i see SAP logo i see only how many money i have lost....

after that i can only tell .... perahps SAP consultants are so many cause to make the same job of others company are needed many more consultants.... we had 20 consultants of SAP during the migration time...afther IBM used 5 consultants......and less money and less time....

talking about time....we was speaking about waches

I'm convinced! After a 11 year SAP career I decided to join IBM and take that change-management course I keep hearing about. Just recently learned that some people just do not fancy change and revert back to old deep-seate habits (read systems)....

Talking about time... I did not even had a chance to thank you for your help in getting these watches back on the market. I waited a long time for it and that mate... is genuine.

lets continue discussing watches... If you would like to discuss some more I am more then happy to SKYPE, MSN, SAP MAIL, PM or whatever means of communication they use now a days on Sicily.

Sicily doesn't match with me at all.... to chat in Sicily they use "pizzini" ......a new technology.......with no electrical energy required...

no more time to waste ...you are right ...from today when someone will ask to me a suggest regarding an ERP i tell to write to you to buy SAP..... and you will guarantee for all...

talking about watches i really pushed for the return of these vintage reps since the first time they were signed as "out of production"

my first intent was to have a starting base to build some good piece... as many here know, after i have moved my interest in buying gen parts... to make some perfect "creatures".... my last project a ref.6541 ended some months ago with a gen case and a cal.1030 inside ...(gen bezel, MY insert, MY hands, prof.repainted dial...ecc)

but i was waiting these reps too ...cause i need some cheaper hobby ... using gen parts is not so cheap....

my others project need time to reach the end ... 6542 ... and someone other secrets ...

but waiting these ..i'm glad to have these to play ...