When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Chopard Mille Miglia GMT

Guest Sql_pl

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the watch from page 1 of this thread. I bought it a few weeks later from sql_pl and it has been running flawlessly ever since. It is one of my favorite reps, very closely replicated and well made. It looks great with the original ss bracelet and equally

Oh wow, I love how this watch looks. After considering Omega UPO, IWC 3717 and TAG Aquaracer Chrono I think I have setteled on this one as my first watch. What a beauty.

Those of you who have had it for a while: how the rubber strap holding up? It looks funny - like a tire thread :)

SQL, why did you decide to sell yours?

Cheers

I've just decided I need to get one of these, but I'm having trouble finding it. Can anyone refer me to a site that has it for $75? Selix has been out of stock for a bit. Thanks.

Ola amigo.... I think you're having a blakkout there.... there aint no site selling these for 75$.... I'm afraid you have to do a little more saving..... ;)

Oh wow, I love how this watch looks. After considering Omega UPO, IWC 3717 and TAG Aquaracer Chrono I think I have setteled on this one as my first watch. What a beauty.

Those of you who have had it for a while: how the rubber strap holding up? It looks funny - like a tire thread :)

SQL, why did you decide to sell yours?

Cheers

The rubber strap sucks IMHO... but thats just me. The watch in your avatar (nice avatar by the way ... ;) ) is on a leather strap as seen in picture no.1 above... - Keeps very good time and runs (knocking on wood in the background) like a charm...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

does anyone know how to adjust the gmt hand on this watch... i seem unable to figure it out...

move the time forward to 6 o'clock (AM/PM doesn't matter)

get the crown out to the same position that you would use to adjust the date

turn the crown counter-clockwise

watch GMT hand tick along ... once satisfied, push in the crown and wear it like a champ :D

move the time forward to 6 o'clock (AM/PM doesn't matter)

get the crown out to the same position that you would use to adjust the date

turn the crown counter-clockwise

watch GMT hand tick along ... once satisfied, push in the crown and wear it like a champ :D

I am sure he already knew,post was from 2008 :lol: