When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Which dealers are selling the High beat Pilot Chrono?

Nebakanezzar

Hey all,

Sorry for the Newb'ish question.

I am feeling too lazy to email all the dealers to find out which ones are selling the high beat pilot chrono, so I am hoping someone who already knows can help me out...

also, is there any difference in the quality of the High beat version Vs. low beat version? (other than the movement)

thanx. :victory:

EL/highbeat.

Hey all,

Sorry for the Newb'ish question.

I am feeling too lazy to email all the dealers to find out which ones are selling the high beat pilot chrono, so I am hoping someone who already knows can help me out...

also, is there any difference in the quality of the High beat version Vs. low beat version? (other than the movement)

thanx. :victory:

There is a difference in quality - I know first hand. I bought EL's 3717 from the first batch made. It was perfect. I used this version to fully mod.

I then purchased a slower beat version. The watch did not have the same overall finish. The dial markers looked off, the movement was sticky, the date/day wheels were very crooked, the lume was poor, the caseback engravings were not as sharp, etc... A nice watch, but EL's version was superior in every way.

I then purchased a slower beat version. The watch did not have the same overall finish. The dial markers looked off, the movement was sticky, the date/day wheels were very crooked, the lume was poor, the caseback engravings were not as sharp, etc... A nice watch, but EL's version was superior in every way.

Really!?

Can you make a shot comparation?

It sounds so strange to me...

As for date wheel mine has the best alignment i've ever seen in replicas.

Just a marker a bit crooked but i read the same problem for high beat 3717.

Thanks ;)

post-22-1184880481_thumb.jpg

Eddies model is wayyyy nicer than the cartel versions.

A perfect dial, even good day/date wheels (once it is aligned properly). No mis-aligned markers.

I had my 3717 relumed by The Zigmeister, and as far as I know it is the same as the gen @ 12-3-6-9 and hands. Now one of the finest features of this watch is the lume IMO. I think that in fact, it is superior to the gen.

A perfect dial, even good day/date wheels (once it is aligned properly). No mis-aligned markers.

I had my 3717 relumed by The Zigmeister, and as far as I know it is the same as the gen @ 12-3-6-9 and hands. Now one of the finest features of this watch is the lume IMO. I think that in fact, it is superior to the gen.

It changes just the QC and the movement.

We're talking about the same identical watch. :whistling:

Moreover currently the cartel sells also the high beat version.....

Give us a lume shot :rolleyes:

pleeeeeeease :rolleyes: :rolleyes: