When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

NOKIA N90 is my new friend

gran

38285-38783.jpg

Just bought the NOKIA N90 today :)

I am impressed with the Carl Zeiss optics :wub: BTW its actually a phone and the reason I bought was that I need a phone I can use on all 5 continents and that can take reasonable photos of posters, presentations and the like :p

So waht is the morale of this story.... now I can post in the "WEEKEND WRIST CHECK", "MIDWEEK WRIST CHECK" et absurdum if I so wish... :lol:

I present my (down sized) very first wrist shot using my N90 :thumbsupsmileyanim:

38285-38784.jpg

I feel good

Gunnar :)

As I said in the wristcheck thread, this is an excellent camera, as phones go.

It is ideal for the off-the-cuff shots like the wristchecks, and it excels at its huge advantage: always being in your pocket, but it's no replacement for a proper camera.

I'm not putting your new phone down, as it's damned fine. I'd have one. No, really. :D

Its true that it is large..its like a miniature folded up computer :) but then I got big male hands and fingers that can crush a small Camel.....on the N90 the "buttons" are large enough for my fingers :p and the functionality is impressive

Guest avitt

I'm pretty fortunate to be getting an N80 for my work. It's a little smaller than the N90, and has a 3MP camera, with close-up mode...we'll see how that works.

Just bought the NOKIA N90 today :)

Nice phone had it for a month sold it and now i use my new toy Qtek s200 .. amazing. The only prob for me was the size and the lack of vibration.. Carl Zeiss prohibited the use of vibration in this phone.

John

Carl Zeiss prohibited the use of vibration in this phone.

@John

Carl Zeiss is my type of guy..afterall this is a phone with some Carl Zeiss optics and not a bloody vibrator :lol:

@Dani, What are the coolest stuff coming in the summer??

I dont have a link to pics right now but i now Nokia is coming whit a phone that looks some what like the Samsung D500 just whit LOTS of goodies in it.

and not to forget the Nokia N91 is also a cool phone that is out now and Nokia N93 that is coming soon.

Samsung is also coming whit the D820 :victory: