When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

MBW SUB 1680 ... and what happend !

lazarini

A GF that shares your interest in watches is very special. The reaction from my wife when I got a new watch is "another watch...what's the difference between this one and the last one you bought...etc." I have to remind her that I don't drink, gamble and have less than half dozen pairs of shoes, LOL. You are a lucky man.

A GF that shares your interest in watches is very special. The reaction from my wife when I got a new watch is "another watch...what's the difference between this one and the last one you bought...etc." I have to remind her that I don't drink, gamble and have less than half dozen pairs of shoes, LOL. You are a lucky man.

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

Hi from Spain. I am happy you like your new watch. Thank You!

I have had 3 mbw 1680 trough my hands..but all of them sold.

I have been told by my watchmaster that it is water resistant. I also took some pictures too.

You know Sir-Lancelot bought a mbw 1680 from me and he also later did some work on his watch before swimming..I would suggest you to ask him first.

This is a picture of my watchmaster machine, at his lab.

287210-7793.jpg

And here is your watch being tested: (sorry for the poor quality pic of my motorola)

287210-7794.jpg

As you can see the machine says your watch is as water resistant as this lecoutre reverso:

287210-7795.jpg

Thanks Saso for your lovely pics! I really like them!

Regards to Rottwild and your girlfriend.

Dear all .

Once again i thank you all for kind words on the topic i posted (from both of us ) :) im glad i coud share my story with a community like this and im glad u have all enjoyed it.

I thanked the 3 main actors in this story but, I forgot to thank also Stephane , Tribal , pbe2410 and some other members that helped me decide on this purchase and were kind enough to go out of their way to answer the additionla questios i had . THX GUYS :)

Ill be wearing the watch for another week and then send it for modds session nr1 . I wanted sooner but hard to part with it yet ... :)

I will make a short foto-session before i send it of and anoter one on return to post the pics for u on the boards ...

right ... of to pack now as im out of town till the end of the week for some education ... depending on internet acess ill keep an eye on u eheh !

see u soon LAZ

Edited by lazarini