When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

How To Change a Radiomir Strap

Victoria

Saw this on the Dark Side, searched for it here, and realised no one had posted it. Here it is, then!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=sIqFEhNxlyc

"How To Cgnage Strap On Rad"

- Fascinating! I had no idea that's how the screws worked, and just assumed it was similar to the Luminor. D'oh.

- That's Paolo Conte's "Gelato al Limon" song in the background, to continue our collective love of Italian songs theme. :)

http://www.lyrics007.com/Paolo%20Conte%20L...n%20Lyrics.html

- Check out the sidebar with related Youtube videos. "Strap on" indeed.

- Is it me, or does this Italian fella mispronounce Radiomir??? It's not Ray-dee-oh-meer, as he says it with his "British"-inflected accent, but RAH-dyo-MEER, I've always heard in Italy.

It is also on the assembly and dissembly videos I have posted last year.. CHeck them here:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0P3JN6RU8AU

Lovely voice. Is that you, V? Yes, the focus is a little distracting, but one can really get a better feel in real time, than the other guy's viddy.

Probably because things don't go right, as they would in real life. :)

By the way, third comment down:

"this is about a watch i was expecting a dildo -.-"

Hehe.

- Is it me, or does this Italian fella mispronounce Radiomir??? It's not Ray-dee-oh-meer, as he says it with his "British"-inflected accent, but RAH-dyo-MEER, I've always heard in Italy.

Yes. Really thanks to that (Italian? don't think so) guy for the movie, and to you for the link -- but his pronounce of 'radiomir' is definitely british-b(i)ased.

Link to perfect :D true Italian pronounce of 'radiomir' (as well as of 'luminor', 'officine panerai' and 'marina militare') in my signature.

Yeah, I remember those videos! :thumbs:

For me it was the obvious post of the month back then.

Thanks my friend... to be honest even if I sound biased I thought so as well, but there are forces in the RWG universe stronger than me :p

The most dissapointing thing is that at the end, this month winner (I think By-Tor?), sold his watch because he was not into Panerai while the prize was a Panerai 212 :rolleyes:

Anyways, here is the link:

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=12868&hl=

V, I know you're busy, but when you get back THANK YOU for these instructional videos.

Just now, having received my Radios in the post, I am trying to fit nicer straps on them, and what a PAIN those little lug screws are, losing them every 5 minutes on the floor. I have spent 30 minutes on my hands and knees doing what I can only imagine is called the "Radiomir owner dance".

I always wondered why Radiomirs weren't as popular as Luminor, and oh brother, can I see why now.

Strap changing is the best thing about owning a PAM, but if I never change a Radiomir strap again, boy...

V, I know you're busy, but when you get back THANK YOU for these instructional videos.

Just now, having received my Radios in the post, I am trying to fit nicer straps on them, and what a PAIN those little lug screws are, losing them every 5 minutes on the floor. I have spent 30 minutes on my hands and knees doing what I can only imagine is called the "Radiomir owner dance".

I always wondered why Radiomirs weren't as popular as Luminor, and oh brother, can I see why now.

Strap changing is the best thing about owning a PAM, but if I never change a Radiomir strap again, boy...

You are welcome.. I have put some tiem and efort on these videos BUT still that doesn't make the process of changing the strap on a rad easier :p