When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Arktos with white subdial?

tech

Calling on the Experts here

..the Mike Horn book I have shows a PAM 92 Arktos with regular black dial sub seconds advertised within...but ol' Mike Horn on page3 is sporting an Arktos complete with the raised N E S W on the bezel to include a WHITE sub seconds dial...

Was this Pannie ever produced and if so, which model is it...wish I had a scanner to show you...

thanks

Calling on the Experts here

..the Mike Horn book I have shows a PAM 92 Arktos with regular black dial sub seconds advertised within...but ol' Mike Horn on page3 is sporting an Arktos complete with the raised N E S W on the bezel to include a WHITE sub seconds dial...

Was this Pannie ever produced and if so, which model is it...wish I had a scanner to show you...

thanks

Arktos GMT but cannot remember the model number and it's nowhere on the Panerai site.

Got any pics of the watch?

Phookin SONY DSC F717 just crapped out...I was going to take some decent pix and post...since I don't have a scanner...

Doesn't anybody have the Panerai Mike Horn brochure from their AD?

I'll have to get my old Ricoh out and get a pic uploaded. I think the watch is killer but I can't find any reference to it anyhere :blink:

• 3 months later...