When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Grade AAA Swiss Submariner

skrr

since the ability for you to contribute and become a full member isn't available (which would allow you access to the answers to your questions) i would suggest hopping over to http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum/ and having a look in the dealer review section. Please look for that section, and do some searches before posting questions, for your own sake. You can probably understand that a million people have been here before you posting the same exact question.

There are going to be things you don't understand at first, but you need to start reading. There are no swiss made replica's, everything is made in China. The movements are sometimes swiss ETA movements, but most are asian copies of their swiss counterparts. Do some reading, learn, then post more specific questions if you cannot find them via search.

Most of all, welcome. You have found a lot of people that share the same interest as you. Everything you want to know is here if you know how to look or ask for it.

since the ability for you to contribute and become a full member isn't available (which would allow you access to the answers to your questions) i would suggest hopping over to http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum/ and having a look in the dealer review section. Please look for that section, and do some searches before posting questions, for your own sake. You can probably understand that a million people have been here before you posting the same exact question.

There are going to be things you don't understand at first, but you need to start reading. There are no swiss made replica's, everything is made in China. The movements are sometimes swiss ETA movements, but most are asian copies of their swiss counterparts. Do some reading, learn, then post more specific questions if you cannot find them via search.

Most of all, welcome. You have found a lot of people that share the same interest as you. Everything you want to know is here if you know how to look or ask for it.

Thanks man, appreciate it!

There is much expertise in this area - can anyone help with suggestion where I can get a 2-tone Submariner (best quality replica) at good price? Thanks-

I'll be easy on you... You need to read, read, and then read some more. Typically you'll take a little flak for having two posts and coming on the forum asking "Who has the best sub?" The info is on the forum and the search function is your best friend as a newbie. And to help get you started, let me suggest you try some search strings like "MBW", "TW Best", and "Noobmariner". Then, also notice pinned posts at the top of the sub forums containing reviews by charter members like By-Tor, Tribal, Ubiquitous and others. And, lastly, if you wind up buying a "Grade AAA" replica, you can probably rest assured that you're getting ripped off.

Good luck.

Most newbies come in looking for a Submariner. That's fair, it's a very nice, very popular watch. One thing you need to be aware of is there is NO PERFECT modern Submariner. The movement that R*lex uses is thinner than the ones the reps use so the case in the rep will always be altered to accomodate this. The most common method is to use a thinner "rehaut".. this is the metal wall between the watch dial and crystal, in a genuine it's very deep, in some better reps it deep, but the whole case is thicker.. on some reps the rehaut is angled to give the illusion of depth, but you can tell its conical. If you want a near perfect Submariner, and you don't mind a rep of an older model, look for the MBW/MBK/WM 1680.. Not any 1680 is a good one, just the ones based on the MBW design. They can take genuine parts and with some work, you CAN make a "Perfect Sub". Unfortunately, a TT model is not in the cards for a 1680.. they did make a solid gold one, but no TT. Any TT Sub will have some flaws. Good luck.

Man, please do forget about any grade AAA or Grade 1 or whatever reps.

That is simply bullsh*t.

Forget about spam mails.

Forget about whatever Submariner (or any other watch model) that would cost you more than 350$.

This community best "out of the box" Submariner costs 350$.

Some very hard to rep watches might be expensiver though...but a Submariner for 1.000$ is just a joke.

And, yes, read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read !

That is what everybody here did before getting a little true knowledge about Submariners.

Cheers

Stephane

u sure u dont want grade AAAAAAA+?

I'd prefer an UltimateSoCalledPerfectNewGenerationSwiss1:1SubmarinerNotFromSameMakerNewMakerOn

e :Jumpy:

Cheers

Stephane

PS: how the hell can anyone find his way in all these descriptions...need a lot of patience and search indeed :bounce:

I'd prefer an UltimateSoCalledPerfectNewGenerationSwiss1:1SubmarinerNotFromSameMakerNewMakerOn

e :Jumpy:

Cheers

Stephane

PS: how the hell can anyone find his way in all these descriptions...need a lot of patience and search indeed :bounce:

That's funny..... :thumbsupsmileyanim:

But as stated before...

Read and learn your lessons...

All good advice, but I can't imagine anyone willingly joining the old replica-watches-guide these days. It's a lawless necrophiliac graveyard of crap. They'll likely hang any noobs asking for Grade AAA subs out to dry and have themselves an old-fashioned lynching. Yee-Haw!!! Oh, then they'll post pictures of their bazookas, the Spacktards!

If you're after other replica watch sites, your best bet is to get a VIP membership here, but if you're determined to wander off, try RWI or the newer RepGeek. They're much less likely to confuse you with twaddle.

All good advice, but I can't imagine anyone willingly joining the old replica-watches-guide these days.

I sent him there only for the sticky containing what he cannot find here with the VIP system being down.

I'm sure he'll hurry back into your loving arms Pug. :hands: