When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex Report ... The Book , Recived.

lazarini

Hi all ,

i was browsing the bay few minutes back and found this :

290312-5851.jpg

From what i saw i like it and reviews are positive from people that purchased it ... shoud be shiped tuesday to my adress ...

Payed something like 52 usd with shippin from CONUS it comes with 2 additional booklets ..

FREE BONUS The Rolex Report, Companion Pocket Guide.

FREE BONUS The NEW 2006, Unofficial U.S. Price List Addendum.

U can find the offer here : http://cgi.ebay.com/THE-ROLEX-REPORT-Refer...1QQcmdZViewItem

Anyone has this book and if so what are ure thoughts of it. :rolleyes:

Regards Laz

Edited by lazarini

It's OK. You got to start somewhere and it's not a bad place to start. I actually use the companion guide the most. You can pick up just as much info here, on ebay and on TZ. The problem is, you don't always know what is right- no one is right 100% of the time.

I agree with Alligoat completely.

If you want THE Rolex book, get a copy of Rolex: The Best of Time by Dowling & Hess.

Most booksellers have (or can get) it. There are other good books that specialize in specific models or types of Rolexes, but this is the bible for Rolex fans. James Dowling is one of the moderators of the Rolex forum on Timezone.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

the book arrived today and all im werry happy with it :victory: it contains historic info. , reference numbers , old magazine commercials , walktrough of the models and even some practical pictorials like how to dissasemble ure rollie ...

I think its well worth purchase for a price of a good meal and a drink :rolleyes: deffinetly recomend it ...

pics :thumbsupsmileyanim:

295026-2560.jpg

295026-2561.jpg

regards laz