When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Can you help identify this movement

chris5264

Thanks,,,,,,and a plastic movement holder? this is supposed to be a RXW sub homage watch, the same brand that makes the MM20 so that just doesn't seem to fit for the price.

I think the rotor gives it away, I couldn't find any eta 2824, 2836, 2846, 2892 that has a single screw holding down the rotor.

That looks like an $80 watch, unless the dial and case are super special, seems overpriced to me.

Most asian movements use plastic holders, the Miyota also comes with a plastic holder, which in itself is not a problem, or indication of poor quality...

The ETA's all have single screws on the rotor, the difference is that the ETA's also have the bearing on the rotor, this asian model has the bearing on the movement.

RG

The ETA's all have single screws on the rotor, the difference is that the ETA's also have the bearing on the rotor, this asian model has the bearing on the movement.

Thanks, sorry, that is what I meant, it is the bearings that was the difference. This was a close one, after a few glasses of wine last night I almost picked this one up but something just didn't feel right. I don't think the seller knew this, but after confronting the person they revised it as a non-Eta movement but no price change. Oh well....saved myself some money :thumbsupsmileyanim: