When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My collection so far, reps and gens, madness!

TomRiddle

so I got bored and figured I'd throw them all together and let them sort themselves out :whistling:

reps and gens in there

-Hublot Rose Gold Ceramic aka RAW SEX

-UPO SWISS ETA aka my once daily beater.. forgive me.. forgive me.. my heart belongs to another :bicycle:

-Genuine Tag IRL500 LIMITED RUN watch: this is so sad.. what should cost the most is appraised below $750 I bet.. it's worth less than my rep hublot even though it's by far rarer :thumbdown:

-Rollie YM aka a gift for my father :p that's for him

-probably the most notable watch in the collection.. awarded as one of TIME and popular science's best inventions.. it's called the Sleeptracker watch ^^ google it, sleeptracker :victory:

anyhows... jus figured i'd share my growing 'collection'

294180-3325.jpg

294180-3326.jpg

294180-3327.jpg

294180-3328.jpg

294180-3329.jpg

294180-3330.jpg

:winkiss:

-Hublot Rose Gold Ceramic aka RAW SEX

RRRRR!

-probably the most notable watch in the collection.. awarded as one of TIME and popular science's best inventions.. it's called the Sleeptracker watch ^^ google it, sleeptracker :victory:

Please allow me to link to it, after having Googled:

http://www.sleeptracker.com/

FASCINATING. Since starting my rep watch career, you have noticed I'm up at all hours, trying to contact this or that Chinese collector during their working hours. Well, it has wrecked havoc on my body, people. 11 packages don't just materialise out of thin air. You have to work at it.

So this is a perfect watch.

AND...check out the video on the link which shows Dr. Phil (whose programme I have never watched) giving a Sleeptracker watch to a woman who has infinite trouble waking up in the mornings.

Breitling Evo?

Just wondering what watch the good quack is wearing. :whistling:

LOVELY collection, Tom. Thanks for posting it here as well as RWI. My fave is still the HBB for the reason you mentioned, and may I purr yet again, RRRRRRR.