When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pam 000 & 005 discontinued for now

lanikai

From a relable source the 000 and the 005 are at the moment not available.. the maker for what ever reason will not be making these models..

A senior dealer is trying to get the makers of the 036 to pick up this model .... which to me would be a really good thing... they have the thicker crown and CG and thicker crystal :thumbsupsmileyanim:

On another note... RWG's own sssurfer has been asked for his input as a tech advisor for a much anticipated new release :1a::yu:

About time they started going to the Source of valuable information <_< you think now with sssurfer giving direction they may have a chance to get things correct :brow:

I really hope so, as that PAM is [one of] my favourite model! :lol:

Out of joke, lanikai, thanks for your appreciation, I am proud of it.

But, as I said, it largely exceeds my real merit. :blush:

I really hope so, as that PAM is [one of] my favourite model! :lol:

Out of joke, lanikai, thanks for your appreciation, I am proud of it.

But, as I said, it largely exceeds my real merit. :blush:

Yeah, your humbleness comes from your Eastern Zen practice .... In America people say ..." I am humble and want everyone to know it" .. <_<

But seriously if the maker of the 036 took the 000 and 005 I'm sure that would be a great improvement on the REP. Heck ... i wish they would take on more.. :brow:

From a relable source the 000 and the 005 are at the moment not available.. the maker for what ever reason will not be making these models..

If it's the same reliable source, I had that exact info too. My source also said they're not making destro models anymore, since the guy supplying the cases and movements quit (!?).

However, Davidsen still has these all available...no? ;)

P.S.: Yay for SSsurfer! 'Bout time is right!

If it's the same reliable source, I had that exact info too. My source also said they're not making destro models anymore, since the guy supplying the cases and movements quit (!?).

However, Davidsen still has these all available...no? ;)

P.S.: Yay for SSsurfer! 'Bout time is right!

Wrat are the differences in a "Destro"217 and a Fiddy besides the position of the numbers on the dial...???..It seems to me the case and movements are not at issue here...??? :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

Yeah, your humbleness comes from your Eastern Zen practice .... In America people say ..." I am humble and want everyone to know it" .. <_<

Touch

V, I always get amazed at this skill of yours to establish such a relationship network in less than two months.

We poor males will always be newbies in comparison with that.

Grazie tant, carissimo! :)

They say women have a civilising effect on males. Perhaps. RWI is still a zoo though. :lol:

Wrat are the differences in a "Destro"217 and a Fiddy besides the position of the numbers on the dial...???..It seems to me the case and movements are not at issue here...??? :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

Hehe. Yes, I think the 217h was not in question.

I had asked this collector about the PAM 115, which I would love to have. He said, don't have. Then I inquired about other destro models (not the 217h at the time), and that's when he revealed what I wrote above.

Could it be he was fobbing me off, to save explanations? ;)

Hehe. Yes, I think the 217h was not in question.

I had asked this collector about the PAM 115, which I would love to have. He said, don't have. Then I inquired about other destro models (not the 217h at the time), and that's when he revealed what I wrote above.

Could it be he was fobbing me off, to save explanations? ;)

Hey, can you sophisticated watch collectors speak in a language that i can understand :wounded1: .... what is fobbing :huh:

I hope Ziggy has an apprentice .... he has to sleep on purpose sometime :p

Aloha ke Akua ... Malama Pono y'all :)

All due respect to DSN, his watches are the lease mod-able. There are some very good things out of the box about DSN watches, but the 036 from these makers KILLS his 036.

Miss September, eh??? What was wrong with Miss June?

It's only August .... she does not come to the gym until next month -_-

Hey, can you sophisticated watch collectors speak in a language that i can understand :wounded1: .... what is fobbing :huh:

"Passing the buck". *g*

Aloha ke Akua ... Malama Pono y'all :)

Now who needs a translation?? :mellow::victory:

EDIT UPDATE: Lanikai! Come on, remember Harry Truman's Passing the buck phrase? ;)

Fobbing off means something similar, in that he's POSSIBLY trying to tell me there are no more destros because he doesn't have them, suggesting that it's not his fault, but the other guy's fault.

That's what fobbing off means (more or less, lol!).

Come on now, M.... Be honest, ALL PAMs are your favourite models!!!!

Argh. I now realize this is true with very few exceptions.

Unsure I like being so transparent, though.

I think I'll protract my zazen time until August 17th. See you all after. :bye1:post-217-1186759614.gif

Argh. I now realize this is true with very few exceptions.

Unsure I like being so transparent, though.

I think I'll protract my zazen time until August 17th. See you all after. :bye1:post-217-1186759614.gif

Until then read ... THE BOOK OF FIVE RINGS .. BY Musashi Miyamoto.. the greatest swordman of all time ...(Mandatory reading for Japanese Business People)

Or... THE ART OF WAR ... by ...Sun Tzu .... :angry:

You will be tested afte the 17th :blink:

The same info on 000 & 005 that I've received from a reliable source :)

I was also told that the same maker will soon begin work on a new updated 005 dial, so guys - let's sit and wait !

Vicky, as far as the 'info' on destros - it's just a load of bull you've been told (for not finding a better word, sorry :)), the 44mm destro rep cases are simply the same standard cases, it's the CG that needs to be made in 180 degrees mirror, since the lever should always point up, whether if it's right-hand model or left-hand model. So far rep makers have been making destro versions as "pseudo-destro", using the same standard-case CG (which is wrong since the lever now points downward) and by twisting the mov't and dial by 180 degrees.

217MM is a diferent story, as there is a proper and correct CG made for destro 47mm 217 case, with lever pointing downwards, as it should.

just my 2 cents, :)

babola

Edited by babola