When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Where has Andrew gone?

Jawo

I tried to send Andrew over at Trusytime an e-mail today and it got shot back to me undeliverable at both e-mail addresses. This is the message I got:

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its

recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

Should I be concerned? He still owes me product. The last message I got from him was yesterday, and he indicated that he was leaving to jump on a plane.

Should I be concerned? He still owes me product. The last message I got from him was yesterday, and he indicated that he was leaving to jump on a plane.

Don't be concerned. Andrew checks his emails with maniac frequency, and though it doesn't sound like one, that's actually a compliment.

What might've happened is that all his pending/potential customers must've emailed him. Since he's obviously gone somewhere, he probably hasn't had a chance to clear his Inbox, is all.

Not sure, but a guess.

I myself was waiting to send him an email about the 3 PAMs I received this Tuesday, since I was observing them before emailing him that all was well. :)

Good luck!

I had contact with him yesterday about a new order but the last response I sent to him was returned undelivered. don't worry too much, he will reply soon.

Quick, someone email Joshua. If they both bounce back...then they ARE the same person. :blink::g::D