When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Where are you at when you're on RWG?

predfan2001

I really enjoy this forum thus I spend several hours a week sitting in front of my desktop reading the posts. (and at my office...shhhh) :secret:

Where do I do this from? My bonus room....maybe you would call it my hobby room. I do all of my eBay transactions here (I sell vintage toys). Here's a few pics:

297268-932.jpg

297268-933.jpg

297268-934.jpg

Right now, I'm in bed with a cat purring at my elbow. Life is good.

WOW... same here!

Is there something you guys want to tell us about? :p

On second thought, perhaps we don't want to know. :lol::lol:

Enjoy your beautiful cats. Until we replace my cat who passed away last year, we settle for daily visits from our neighbor's cats.

OK, so I'm not directly answering the question, my G5 Mac perches on the edge of a kitchen island type counter that separates the kitchen from the living room, nothing spectacular.

But here's a pic of my cat Lucy with a sneakily placed Pam 090.

297657-797.jpg

297770-753.jpg

She's so sweet, Rima! :)

Unfortunately, don't hate me, but I can't stand cats personally (being a Leo doesn't help...). I am a dog person, par excellence! But hey, you love what you love, and that's wonderful.

Oh, and no Mac for me. Dude, you're getting a Dell (WinXP not Vista yet). ;)

Yep, I used to be exclusively a dog person but Lucy came along at a time in my life shortly after I'd gotten out of a 9 year live in relationship and my head was reeling, my friends thought I needed some distraction and there was this 2 month old furry foundling on someone's back porch.

I reluctantly went to see her, she ran into the living room with lots of moxie and attitude and I fell for her instantly. She got me through some tough times, I tell you.

She's been with me for 16 years and absolutely adores my GF. We're quite the happy family.

Back on topic (and missing my cat Mimi who was a great companion and friend for 17 years), I split my RWG time between:

* A sofa in the living room (where I am now) while using a Toshiba laptop.

* In my home office (where I use my Dell desktop), or

* In my workplace office or a company conference room (again on the Toshiba).

We love our laptop computers and Web-browsing phones, but they created a situation where our work-selves and personal-sleves became much more closely intertwined. So I check RWG when I first get into the office in the a.m., and I check my office e-mail before turning in at the end of the day, and even when I am on "vacation." Perverse, yes?

She's been with me for 16 years

Oh wow, she doesn't look anywhere that "old"! May she and you continue to be friends for many years to come.

and absolutely adores my GF. We're quite the happy family.

Yes, I remember from the Gavin Newsome thread, fear not. We ladies never forget, right? :)