When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anyone bought the Superocean rep?

fivefive

but is it gonna take long?? 4 weeks???? thanks

Probably. I'm into week 4 now - and still waiting.

Did you not read the post two above yours? It's all there.

That's just the standard rhetoric - 3 to 5 day EMS means 3 to 5 weeks in Chinese. Standard mail means "we won't send you anything, and tell you it must have got lost. By the time you realize it's not coming, it's to late to file a complaint and we can dig up an old tracking number that didn't require a signature that says it was delivered to your town.

Probably. I'm into week 4 now - and still waiting.

That's just the standard rhetoric - 3 to 5 day EMS means 3 to 5 weeks in Chinese. Standard mail means "we won't send you anything, and tell you it must have got lost. By the time you realize it's not coming, it's to late to file a complaint and we can dig up an old tracking number that didn't require a signature that says it was delivered to your town.

exactly!! Don't get me wrong people, i HIGHLY reccomend Silix (Jay and Angel) but don't count too much on that fast of shipping. My shipment took over 3 weeks (because of some order glitches). Also.. when you order... Jay probably won't give you an option of 2 methods of shipment even if it might say so on his website. He'll tell you the standard shipping price of $28 and then tell you to be on the lookout for your delivery.