When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anyone bought the Superocean rep?

fivefive

You really ought to do some reading of this section of the forum, the difference between the two versions is widely discussed......

While the ETA vs. Asian has been compared, I don't know if anyone specifically has the ETA from Silix (which should be arriving soon, so will post pics). In all likelihood, it is the same ETA version everyone else has, but it will be nice to confirm. Blue dial could be here today :D

Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone got a superocean rep from silix-prime?

what's the quality like compare to the $328 one or $160 one from Andrew's website??

Many thanks,

five :)

Use the search function and you will find your answer. Most questions you have about reps will be answered by a simple querry. The search function really is easy to use. Cheers

I think the question here is : Is the ETA SFSO from silix the same as from the other dealers? remember that silix has has his own variations if watches made before that we have not seen from other dealers like the Bond PO

I think the question here is : Is the ETA SFSO from silix the same as from the other dealers? remember that silix has has his own variations if watches made before that we have not seen from other dealers like the Bond PO

Well, I should know soon, I'll post some pictures to see what others think.

By the way, who has the best SFSO ?

:lol:

Jay(silix) told me that all of the new ETA SFSO come from the same factory. I think his price for the Swiss ETA is about $280. He has the asian for $100. His site is not updated.. and although it's not listed he has the SWISS ETA and the asian 21j (white dial). His site only lists the 21j blue and black dials. His prices seem to continue to be the best around. He's my dealer of choice. Although he took 4 weeks to deliver my last order.. he made up for it by throwing in a free ROLEX box.

A quote from his site.

Please notice:

The price here does not include shipping cost. There are two shipping options available for most of the countries, registered airmail, which costs EUR13/US$16 for one or two watches and takes up to 3 weeks for delivery; and international express mail, which costs EUR22/US$28 for one or two watches and takes 3 to 5 days for delivery to any major city in the world. Prices may vary from county to country.