When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Montblanc Divers Watch

cc

hello RWG.

just got this from the post office. thanks TWP!! Item paid tuesday morning.....received thurday night!! I have never had a watch arrive that fast. anyway i am in the process of switching from Canon to Nikon and my D80 should be on the way. I'm currently using my Sony Cybershot so YES, the pictures suck.........

this watch came in the nicest Priority packing ive ever seen. the tape, shipping label, bubble wrap is soo symetrical i wonder if TWP is as anal as me with my stuff. THIS THING IS A TANK!! i took off the brushed SS band because it feels like a soda can. the watch itself is pretty heavy but the band feels kinda tin-can-ey like my SFSO. I favor leather straps than SS bands...... the wife also didnt like the band. she said it looks flimsy. i had a Zeno black croc strap off my Brietling laying around so im switching it until i replace it with a custom strap. lug with is 22mm. the wife likes it better this way too. it's alway nice to have a wife in fashion design.

This thing is pretty sexy......

301231-2123.jpg

301231-2124.jpg

301231-2125.jpg

301231-2126.jpg

301231-2127.jpg

301231-2128.jpg

301231-2129.jpg

301231-2130.jpg

uuhhhhhhhhh.... here's a shot of the dial texture if anyone ask......................... :ph34r::ph34r:

301231-2131.jpg

301231-2132.jpg

cheers,

chinkiechunkie

Okay, I'll say it. I love everything about this watch but for the REALISTIC PENIS of a CROWN.

Everything but that. Circumsize this watch, and you have something.

ha!! i wore this watch out to a bar tonight and i got some compliments. One guy with gen GMT rollie and another with a gen SMP. My douchebag best friend then starts ragging on that i am wearing a watch with an erection.......... fyi, he's an huge fan of Montblanc and actually has a few Montblanc gens. he lectured me that even though the watch is "decent", the Star of David is all wrong............. again, douchebag talk. yap yap yap.

Thank you very much for your purchase. Things have been crazy lately with my schedule and you just happened to get me at the right time. :whistling: Indeed your photos rank right up their with sql_plc. Good work :tu:

and many more to come.....

• 1 year later...

Not sure if this is a fantasy watch or not but I've seen the same watch labeled as "U-boat"...same exact case.

I went to Montblanc's website and also to the U-boat website, I DO NOT see anyone of these watches in their catalog.

Are these fantasy watches? Who is the maker of the gen? Please advise, i'm so confused. =(

indeed it is a fantasy watch. i dont know why i like it soo much but i ended up giving it to a family member. he still wears it to this day :)

btw my pictures are nothing compared to sql_plc's pictures...... ;)