When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Patek Philippe Nautilus vs. AP Royal Oak Jumbo

mezzanine

Thanks pals! So the newer one is at 43mm. Is it correct to say the black dial one is more accurately replicated compared to the blue dial one? And other than the little flaw of the connected dots on the blue dial are there any other flaws for the blue dial version? Thanks.

Thanks pals! So the newer one is at 43mm. Is it correct to say the black dial one is more accurately replicated compared to the blue dial one? And other than the little flaw of the connected dots on the blue dial are there any other flaws for the blue dial version? Thanks.

th econnected dots seems to be the only flaw, but the dial is so gorgous comared to the grey one that I can do with that. The blue dial IMHO makes that watch.

I'm not a big fan of the Patek. Whenever I see the Patek, I think of a lava lamp, pink [censored] carpet, and paisley wallpaper. Oh, and bellbottoms. I think the watch is the most dated timepiece out there, except for maybe that clamshell bracelet Omega thingy.

I'm not real crazy about the Royal Oak, but some of the chronos (i.e. the End of Days) are just badass.

I used to think the same but this Nautilus grow on me gradualy... now I just have to have it... I'm waiting (it's on its way, been sent a week ago by TTK)... this wait is killing me...

Happy man !

I'm still waiting for mine and I agree, when the hype is on, the wait is very hard :(

Enjoy,

Stephane

I'm green with envy pals! I also want my Nautilus... By the way, is there really a PP Nautilus Jumbo version? Or is it referring to the 43mm version? And may I know if the MBW/MBK PP Nautilus comes with display case back or close case back? Anyone has any pictures of the case backs to share would be great. Thanks.

I'm green with envy pals! I also want my Nautilus... By the way, is there really a PP Nautilus Jumbo version? Or is it referring to the 43mm version? And may I know if the MBW/MBK PP Nautilus comes with display case back or close case back? Anyone has any pictures of the case backs to share would be great. Thanks.

look Alant. All these things have been discussed a million and a half times allready.

If you use the search button, you will find a world of information ;)

Can we finally lay this misnomer to rest ....these are NOT....MBW watches.....they are MBK watches.....!

As for bertieng's comments about poor quality.....I can't see where that comes from......I have examined these VERY closely.....MANY of them......and the casework is excellent.....NOT up to the highest standard set by PP....but only a true dedicated PP WIS with extensive exposure to the Nautilus would know......let me put it this way......I chose to wear a Nautilus to the Bangkok watch show...( running till the 26th ).....and nobody ...not even on the Patek stand hinted at it being anything other than genuine......I was warmly received on every stand from JLC to Graham....etc etc....!and whilst the dial may not be correct.....who notices....!

The MBK Nautilus is excellent VFM.....I also have whole new stock of 10x .....:D

304312-64.jpg

304312-65.jpg

Have you a pic of black dial ? Thanks

Patek Philippe Nautilus vs. AP Royal Oak Jumbo...... how about this one? post-6368-1188050621_thumb.jpgBest of both worlds?

th econnected dots seems to be the only flaw, but the dial is so gorgous comared to the grey one that I can do with that. The blue dial IMHO makes that watch.
I have only seen gen PPNJ with "swiss" instead of "swiss made" on the rep beneath the "6" marker.Seems to be another flaw on black and blue dials, apart from the blue dials having the connected dots.Probably nobody will ever notice.... still thought it might be usefull to know the flaws.post-6368-1188050778_thumb.jpg

Patek Philippe Nautilus vs. AP Royal Oak Jumbo...... how about this one? post-6368-1188050621_thumb.jpgBest of both worlds?I have only seen gen PPNJ with "swiss" instead of "swiss made" on the rep beneath the "6" marker.Seems to be another flaw on black and blue dials, apart from the blue dials having the connected dots.Probably nobody will ever notice.... still thought it might be usefull to know the flaws.post-6368-1188050778_thumb.jpg

Dear sir, have you seen the black dial MBW ? Has Black dial points or connected dots ? I havent see the black dial of Nautilus MBW. iS There a photo on line ?