When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My new stash of straps from Aaron/HKTAN

V

According to the custom made orders.. Aaron has tracked the lost parcel of the leathers somewhere outside Bangkok, has been transited to his post office and Monday he will get the parcel.

Oh how I hate the post office....

45118-37349.jpeg

More news.. Unfortunately the parcel waitingto be delivered to Aaron was not the leathers parcel but a watch he has ordered.

Tomorrow he will check the central post office to see what happened.

I am starting to fear that the parcel was tried to be delivered, didn't, and now is coming back to me :wounded1:

@Veni

Thank you for the update about the leathers.. yup Postal service Sucks

I know.. it sucks.. and that's why I haven't took any money upfront before Aaron receives the leathers safely... :mellow:

Only two members have paid me because they have bought also a buckle from me (and thankfully they are kind enough to wait all this fuss)

damn postal service!!

If tomorrow won't have any news about it I will refund you and flyback because you don't need to wait so long to get the strap. It was supposed to be something easy and fun.

Both me and Aaron we are doing our best to find out the f**** parcel...

Dear All.

This delay has been most unexpected and upsetting. I have been to my post office here in Bangkok and it seems that the staff have no idea what they are doing nor did they take to time to verify the origin of our package.

I will going to the Bangkok Postal Services Distribution Centre to have the staff there give me an answer to the where abouts of our package.

I will be contacting Veni once I get an answer.

Sincere Regards and I thank you for your kind understanding and patience.

Aaron HKTAN

Edited by hktan

If tomorrow won't have any news about it I will refund you and flyback because you don't need to wait so long to get the strap. It was supposed to be something easy and fun.

Both me and Aaron we are doing our best to find out the f**** parcel...

hey Veni, no worries on my part. I'll wait it out a little longer if ok with you.

Dear All,

It is with much disapointment that I inform you all that my trip to the postal distribution centre was fruitless.

I spoke with the postmaster and he told me that the package is probably on its way back to Veni.

I will keep all you posted on any updates.

Again, I am grateful for your kind understanding and patience,

Sincerely,

Aaron

And of course I finally made the perfect Radiomir 210 strap better than the OEM (had it, sold it).

This one is a better hide, 3mm thick (perfect thickness for under a shirt) and superb craftmanship:

55139-35621.jpg

55139-35622.jpg

55139-35623.jpg

55139-35624.jpg