When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Best Yachtmaster?

guanaco

Ok, so my next purchase to be is a Rolex YM Rolesium, I have been leaning for the model Andrew @ trusty time offers for $218 with swiss ETA (I know, it probably is a Chinese copy or whatnot-can someone please explain further on movement?), anyways my problem is that I searched and found that the YM that Eddie Lee offers has the correct magnification but I have no clue if the correct one is 2.5x or 1.5x... and it also states that the 'cyclops' is too far on the right on Andrews but it's on the correct position on Eddie Lee's... and I hate the fact that Eddie Lee's website is a photobucket album, doesn't show prices, no description and who knows how the checkout is... I also notice that the font is very bold on the date, as you can see I'm super confused on which one to get, can someone help me here please?! I'm really confused :black_eye:

I have Andrews YM. Its a beautiful watch. Yes the date mag is a lil to the right and like all YM the red letters on the dial are not bold enough. However all reps have some issues...none are perfect. Buy it from Andrew...the quality is wonderful and if you have an issue he will stand behind the watch.

Its probably the same watch.. dont forget, the Cartel dealers will be more expensive that the other guys. Silix will have a similar watch for prob $50 less. Andrew and Josh just raised a bunch of thier prices last week....

LOnnie

What about the YM from silixprime.com, the one with the ETA-2836? Can anyone offer an opinion on his and how it compares to the one from Andrew? :unsure:

I've got Silix's Swiss ETA2836. It's BEAUTIFUL, and the same identical watch that josh and andrew have(from the same factory), expect that i only paid $150. You save almost $100 on this watch from silix.

304717-819.jpg

I'm getting the YM from puretime after they recommended me on that watch, it has the cyclops in the correct position and has the solid mid links to boot :). For $238.

*Edit: I'm happy to say shipping will now be $30 to E.S. :) . In other words, I'm getting a new YM!!! :p

Edited by guanaco