When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New strap for PAM 111H?

wj94

I'm trying to decide what strap to go with for the PAM 111H I bought yesterday.....so many choices, it's tough to pick just one. I like the look of some of the distressed straps and the vintage buffalo style....but I can't come to pick one out exactly. Some of the daily specials on tcstraps.com are very tempting. I've been leaning towards one of these:

The tan or black one:

45626-37282.jpg

This one:

45626-37283.jpg

or something like this:

45626-37284.jpg

Help me choose or suggest something else, thanks!

One strap will not do you good. You need a few straps to give you 111h some different look on difeerent occasions:

A black calf strap for you suit...

A distressed tan for you jeans...

A vintage brown for ........

A ..........

i'd go with one of Tans, as Ive 111h and some black and tan straps and I can asure you, tans go way better with 111h than black ones imo. But on the other hand it doesnt match as many daily clothes as black one for sure.

So for the first strap Id chose that gorgous MP strap, the stitching would match perfectly your 111h marker colors in daylight :)

Edited by pubus

you'll have to undo the screws ont the watch.. then you can pull out the pings holding the starp in. if you need to swap the buckle then you do the same, unscrew on the side of the buckle.

hehe you should find my post about how I figured out how a deployment buckle works :p

Those look like the Toscana line vice the MP line...you can't go wrong with either as the Toscana are somewhat inexpensive and look great with the 111s. I have several MPs and Toscanas. I prefer the Tans/Cognacs for everyday wear...the black straps will definitely dress up your look a little more.

They really ALL go well with the 111... I have a genuine 091, which has a grey anthracite dial. It comes with a Ti/SS bracelet out of the box, and no strap whatsoever.

I was worried about matching straps with the dial, which virtually changes color depending on the angle and lighting of the situation... No strap really goes with it, until I started experimenting.

I started with the black shell cords, different stitching, tried a violet shell cord (very nice.

I tried a few grey monitor lizards, one with black stitch, the other white. These went the worst with the dial IMO, where I thought they would be perfect.

I just recently got a few BOB vintages and they were wonderful, extremely comfortable with the buckle in contrast to the deployant clasp on all my others.

With the 24/24 looking a lot better to me, and the added comfort, I bought a natural and black europelli baseball straps... The natural has developed a very nice patina and gets a lot of use now.

In the end, this watch that I thought would be very difficult to match a strap to has been transformed into virtually a new watch daily with a wide variety of straps...

I think it will depend on your personal preference and how YOU want it to look. I'd suggest getting a light colored strap that will darken with age (baseball comes to mind) and a dark strap with white or beige stitch. Then get more as your appreciation grows... You could become addicted very easily like veni and me lol