When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM 276

BIGPOCKETS

This watch just came out. Should be easy to do.

Although this article does report an

Anti-counterfeiting measure. :lol:

SIHH 2007 - Panerai Write-up-basel - basel.watchprosite.com

http://basel.watchprosite.com/show-nblog.post/ti-363676/

Updated: 08/24/2007 02:48:39

Welcome to the site!

Edited by georgegrasser

This watch just came out. Should be easy to do.

Although this article does report an

Anti-counterfeiting measure. :lol:

SIHH 2007 - Panerai Write-up-basel - basel.watchprosite.com

http://basel.watchprosite.com/show-nblog.post/ti-363676/

Updated: 08/24/2007 02:48:39

Welcome to the site!

However, it will not be easy to rep the back of the watch showing the faceplate and turning tourbillon of the P.2005 movement. The push-pin strap change system is probably easy to do (just follow how it was done for IWC), but overall the looks will be slightly different from the gen.

Btw... WELCOME! :D

I think the tourbillon wouldn't look right on the face. What they've done is innovating enough. The tourbillon mechanism rotates twice per minute on its own axis -- very, very cool. There is one Panerai out there with a tourbillon in the face -- only two of them exist -- and it's gawd awful.

Hi all...never knew this site even existed.! Can't wait to get home & have a proper look at it.

Just a quick Q....

Has anyone seen or heard of a replica for PANERAI: PAM 276 , which is the GMT 1950(case) with manual winding...? :D

Thanks for the replies & info! I just thought I'd ask...it's all the watch I'd ever hope for.....GMT, hand wound & large size. I won't hold my breath, but will keep checking....Thanks agian...This site WILL be bad for my health. Late nights looking, studying & scheming to buy a nice replica. BTW, any recommendations on where I could find a really ALMOST 100% version of a FIDDY PAM 127? Or other larger PANs..? I specifically want the ANTI-GLARE coating in the crystal to be "top-shelf". Thx again all!!!! :Jumpy:

In the gen world, it happens, Slayer, it happens.

Even though a tourbillion is totally pointless in a wristwatch... it gives Mr Big Bucks something to spend his money on.

It's BIGPOCKETS...not DEEP POCKETS....comes from a nickname I used to call my daughter. If I had deep pockets & heaps of money..then.

Really I like the GMT function, handwound 47mm watch, that's all.

Thx :good:

It's BIGPOCKETS...not DEEP POCKETS....comes from a nickname I used to call my daughter. If I had deep pockets & heaps of money..then.

Really I like the GMT function, handwound 47mm watch, that's all.

Thx :good:

Sorry, Bigpockets... I wasn't having a go at you - by "Mr Big Bucks", I was referring to people who have more money than sense.