When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Vbarrett, you're making me look bad!

TK471

who is Vbarret???

i think it is GunnarGran... but please :secret:

Gunnar is the most mysterious member here... some time he post 100 posts in a week... and than he missed 6 months :g:

Gunnar was missed and Vbarret comes on daylight... when Vbarret will go... Gunnar will come back...

Stay on queue! I already asked her to. :angry:

That same DAY, day mind you, I received two other marriage proposals on RWI and Repgeeks.

SSsurfer, I'd like to marry you, but unless we found a cult where women can have several husbands instead of the more usual, men have many wives, you will have to play a game of canasta to win my hand.

...which allegedly happened to a great-aunt of mine. Fun times.

who is Vbarret???

i think it is GunnarGran... but please :secret:

Gunnar is the most mysterious member here... some time he post 100 posts in a week... and than he missed 6 months :g:

Gunnar was missed and Vbarret comes on daylight... when Vbarret will go... Gunnar will come back...

I am inimitable. Really, I've tried to imitate myself but it's impossible. I simply do not have the energy. Whew, I'm exhausting, I mean! exhausted.

Anyway, if you find another woman even remotely like me anywhere in this world, let me know. I'm tired of having only men friends all my life (now you know).

...leghumped by a bunch of crazies with watch fetishes.

You forget that I'm one of them!

God knows what other fetishes they may have. :huh:

There is a famous call-girl in Palm Beach who caters to rich old guys who can't do much any more, rompwise.

One old chap, whose name most of you Americans probably know, apparently likes for her to wear a yellow mac (a raincoat) and pretend she's jumping rain puddles.

That's it.

He enjoys himself, and she leaves with $500 of his money.

When I found out about that, and met him later on at a party, I found it really really hard not to laugh in his face.

And I made sure I was never left alone in the Breakers Hotel lift, afterwards...

Moral of the strory: a man is great to a woman, until he's proven a creep. After he's proven a creep, he can never be great again. EVER.

So RWG guys, if you have a fetish, that's great. Just never ever tell me, okay? Unless it involves Admin and some wesson oil.

There is a famous call-girl in Palm Beach who caters to rich old guys who can't do much any more, rompwise.

One old chap, whose name most of you Americans probably know, apparently likes for her to wear a yellow mac (a raincoat) and pretend she's jumping rain puddles.

That's it.

When I found out about that, and met him later on at a party, I found it really really hard not to laugh in his face.

And I made sure I was never left alone in the Breakers Hotel lift, afterwards...

Moral of the strory: a man is great to a woman, until he's proven a creep. After he's proven a creep, he can never be great again. EVER.

So RWG guys, if you have a fetish, that's great. Just never ever tell me, okay? Unless it involves Admin and some wesson oil.

Dunno about wesson oil... can you use it on straps?

But love the new avatar :wub:

That's it.

well illustrated point haha. And your right, I forgot about your leg humpage. :p

BTW I did see/reply to that SC post you mentioned to me in another thread.

Hi Clive. Hath the queen knighted thee yet? :king: She is overdue for retirement.

SSsurfer, I'd like to marry you, but unless we found a cult where women can have several husbands instead of the more usual, men have many wives, you will have to play a game of canasta to win my hand.

I'll surely do (as long as my current wife will let me to -- she knows I am a terrible canasta player :lol:).

What about a game of bridge, or chess, or MtG, or a kumite?

I'll surely do (as long as my current wife will let me to -- she knows I am a terrible canasta player :lol:).

What about a game of bridge, or chess, or MtG, or a kumite?

Chess sounds sexy.

Although I'd prefer a game of Scopone, like the conde or marchese Vittorio di Sica (who was always playing a conde or marchese) played with a little boy during a whole film, whose title I sadly forget. And he's my favourite director!

Chess or scopone. Sounds like a good way to be captured by the man of my dreams. ;)

Chess sounds sexy.

Although I'd prefer a game of Scopone, like the conde or marchese Vittorio di Sica (who was always playing a conde or marchese) played with a little boy during a whole film, whose title I sadly forget. And he's my favourite director!

Chess or scopone. Sounds like a good way to be captured by the man of my dreams. ;)

Wow.

So, chess or scopone. Consider it done.

The movie was "L'Oro di Napoli" (1954). The 3rd episode.

Interesting choice scopone! I wonder whether your even good Italian let you know the triple meaning of that world in the Italian language... :lol: