When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

watch purchase from TimeZone

dvn

Hi good folks at the forum. I am thinking of purchase a TAG from Timezone and i have never done it before, what do i need to do to ensure my purchase is safe and the wacth is authentic. Here is the link the for the watch i would like to

purchase and we are in the price negotiation process. What is the right price for it?

http://forums.timezone.com/index.php?t=msg...7&rid=51692

thanks you so much and looking forward for some opions.

Ask for more photos with today's paper in the pictures, that way you know they are current and he actually has the watch.

Ask for references, he can give you a list of people and e-mail them asking about how the deal went.

Ask the guy for a phone number and talk to the guy person to person.

Pay with a CC using PP or other secure payment service, if things go wrong you can dispute the charges.

Lastly, trust your "gut feeling" if it doesn't feel right, move on there will be more offerings.

Good luck with the buy and let us know how it goes. ;) I buy, sell and trade a ton of watches and other items on TZ, I have never had a problem on there except 1 seller backing out on an Anonimo Polluce sale 2 times with me and I even offered him more money that he wanted for the watch. :rolleyes: