When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My collection- soon to be updated!

mezzanine

Thanks guys- laz, don't worry, I haven't listed the GMT II yet...uPO is probably not going to be around long though-

I almost forgot...I've got an ultimate BCE coming in as well. Unfortunately, it's not B16a2's!!!

The dial choice on the BCE has been eating me alive. I have been trying to determine whether the slate-grey with black subdials has been improved to the degree the graphite dial version has been...the colour of the grey still looks too dark to me, even the revised one, but there are very few members that I think own it to be able to say.

If I was smart, I would've just gone with the graphite, but I prefer the grey- at least the gen grey....

I just got the PP Nautilus today through a trade. It's a really nice contrast with the HBB and Cousteau, which are really big and thick watches. The Patek is shockingly thin and light...the pics don't really capture just *how* thin and light it really is. Wearing a 42mm takes some getting used to after getting used to the big boys...stunning watch though. It's actually kinda funny how it grows on you.

Still debating whether to try to get the crystal AR'd if that service should become available again. I think that Patek may have actually done the faded dial colour with the idea that there was no AR on the watches available during the time it came into production. It's pretty unreal how differently the dial can look depending on angles and lighting....

Cmon ... u know ill be left with the box u sent me after the " ocasion " ...

now its only fair i put that baby in there ... ;)

regards laz

Would look good in there that's for sure!

I almost forgot...I've got an ultimate BCE coming in as well

Great choice! The BCE is a beautful piece, and will certainly add to your nice collection! Did you go with the Asian 7750?

the colour of the grey still looks too dark to me

Have you a link that you could PM me of this watch? Il have a look, as I have the Breitling catalogue here.