When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

$100,000,000 ($U.S. One Hundred Thousand) iPhone

ryyannon

In terms of unlocking a phone for personal use U.S. law is in the consumer's favor. Now when he is trying to sell the technology he will definitely get sued.

Not sure he is trying to sell his hack - but others are as per NYT article...

Definitely a clever kid, though....

Steve Jobs is personally going take a crowbar to his kneecaps!

And then put out his eyes so he can't hack anymore!

Hee-hee-hee

I would think Steve Jpbs would be sort of proud of the kid for using his ingenuity considering he started Apple in his garage and was a pioneer himself. I don't see any lawsuits.

Most of the bids were cancelled. The phone is to a legitimate $40,000 right now. He started the bid at $540. I don't think he ever expected it to go this high.

Steve Jobs is personally going take a crowbar to his kneecaps!

And then put out his eyes so he can't hack anymore!

Hee-hee-hee :rofl:

I would think Steve Jpbs would be sort of proud of the kid for using his ingenuity considering he started Apple in his garage and was a pioneer himself. I don't see any lawsuits..

But of course.

That was only some funnin' by my evil twin.... :crazy:

Most of the bids were cancelled. The phone is to a legitimate $40,000 right now. He started the bid at $540. I don't think he ever expected it to go this high.

Haven't checked to see how many days left in the auction - wonder if it will hit one-hundred thou?

Well, at 500 hours and $40,000 of car and phones this guy was making $800 per hour for his work. Now that is a profitable IT job. And if it does get him laid - priceless. :lol:

Which is about 1/10 what he should have demanded when he was approached by the CEO of a cell phone refurbishing company wanting to give him a car for his phone...but, hey, he's only 17 and has the rest of his life to figure things out...