When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Aquaracer

azerbyjam

Just got my day/date aquaracer and after the initial excitement I've been having a closer look and this has just jumped out at me, The nine marker is set too high on the dial, it should be lined up with the 45 line on the seconds sub dial and consequently this side of the dial looks completely cocked :thumbdown: , anyone else with this watch have this issue?. Just noticed the ten marker is a bit off also, needless to say now I know this flaw is there I see it every time I look at the watch. What a dissapointment.

post-4269-1188141703_thumb.jpg

azerbyjam

• 1 month later...

Yesterday I've received my Aquaracer and I've could see it has the same issue.

Can you tell me if you have solved the problem? I don't know if this is such important issue as to contact with my seller and ask him to change the watch...

Just got my day/date aquaracer and after the initial excitement I've been having a closer look and this has just jumped out at me, The nine marker is set too high on the dial, it should be lined up with the 45 line on the seconds sub dial and consequently this side of the dial looks completely cocked :thumbdown: , anyone else with this watch have this issue?. Just noticed the ten marker is a bit off also, needless to say now I know this flaw is there I see it every time I look at the watch. What a dissapointment.

post-4269-1188141703_thumb.jpg

azerbyjam

Yesterday I've received my Aquaracer and I've could see it has the same issue.

Can you tell me if you have solved the problem? I don't know if this is such important issue as to contact with my seller and ask him to change the watch...

Well my dealer agreed to take this one back and replace it, it was my bad luck that that the post office lost it in transit. So I bought another which I received a few days ago and this one has a movement problem, the six sub dial randomly re-sets to different places on the dial so this one is also about to go back...third time lucky I hope!!!

post-8595-1192906706_thumb.jpgMy 9 and 3 o'clock are ok but the 6 o'clock is slightly off.Mine came with the hour and minute hands totaly off(plus DEEP scratches to the case back) and i had to have them corrected at my own cost.Wont mention the person i bought it from,he did say i could return it to have it corrected but there seemed little point as the postage costs would have been more than the repair.Mailed him to say i had the watch corrected at a cost of Edited by kokedose

post-8595-1192906706_thumb.jpgMy 9 and 3 o'clock are ok but the 6 o'clock is slightly off.Mine came with the hour and minute hands totaly off(plus DEEP scratches to the case back) and i had to have them corrected at my own cost.Wont mention the person i bought it from,he did say i could return it to have it corrected but there seemed little point as the postage costs would have been more than the repair.Mailed him to say i had the watch corrected at a cost of