When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Leather Strap for MBW Black 16610 - Suggestions?

scottie333

Hi all.

I have a beautiful MBW Black Sub that I received from PASO which I would like to wear with a classy or elegant leather strap. The local Jeweler's offerings are a little limited and I cannot seem to find the "right" one online. Does anyone know where I can get a beautiful leather Strap for this wonderful watch?

Thanks in advance!! ;)

Scott

A breitling black croc (tang or deployant) looks great on this watch. Unfortunately the genuine bands are quite expensive. The newer rep deployant crocs look good but the smallest they come in is a 22mm and you will need a 20mm for the Rolex. I'm not sure if these bands could be trimmed to fit the Rolex lugs, maybe someone else can chime in on this. I have a MBW 1665 on the Tang version. I will try to post some pictures tonight.

Check the sales forum at Timezone- I've bought a couple of leather/croc bands from cheapbas- Kenny is his name, takes paypal, ships quickly.

The Watch Prince- is it www.watchprince.com/ I believe, also has bands and of course, the old standby ebay is good.

Hi all.

I have a beautiful MBW Black Sub that I received from PASO which I would like to wear with a classy or elegant leather strap. The local Jeweler's offerings are a little limited and I cannot seem to find the "right" one online. Does anyone know where I can get a beautiful leather Strap for this wonderful watch?

Thanks in advance!! ;)

Scott

Try here

http://www.watchworx.co.uk/pages/lwb/Di-Modell.htm

I have had a load of straps from Ken and the quality, service and prices are excellent

Seadweller005a.jpg