When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Favorite Ladies' Omegas

ssabripo

Hey Ssabripo! :)

Gosh, I don't like that Omega...if your wife is like a lot of women, she might care more for the Omega Constellation.

The TT quart seems to be fairly popular amongst members' wives, as I recall one or two posts saying that.

omegaconstellationjs5.jpg

As for Gucci, I really don't care for their spindly, spaghetti thin ladies watches, but the one you showed is quite fashionable at the moment. Neither my mother nor I have the rep, sticking to the Twirl instead (of which we have the gens). I still have to show the SS one, but here is the gold rep by Andrew -- very close to gen:

300779-2471.jpg

Does she have or would her style be in tune with the Cartier Santos? One of the most wonderful watches ever designed.

305733-77.jpg

305733-78.jpg

Another good one is the Cartier Tankissime (Joshua):

cartiertankissime1gl4.jpg

I have been trying to vary my wrist-checks, especially on the weekend, with traditionally "female" watches, but one thing I will never do, and you can take this to the bank, is to have a Panerai watch with pink lume.

Might get a pink strap though. :)

Good luck, neighbour!

OTHER GOOD INFO THREADS ON LADIES' WATCHES:

- "Aarrrgh the misses (sic) loses watch" (rather nice SS Omega Constellation shown)

- Lazarini's "Getting a piece for my better half"

- Also, this is By-Tor's girlfriend's Tag Heuer review: http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=14263

- Recent "Watch for a Lady" thread

awesome stuff Victoria...thank you.

any more recommendations?

The hot watches for ladies are the ceramics. The problem is I cannot stand these, save for the Hublot Big Bang Aspen, which I am getting from Narikaa, a famous collector here. You could PM him for ideas.

Another problem with me is that I have specifically classic tastes for ladies' watches, sticking to Cartier and Rolex when I was growing up. I still mourn the loss of my Two-Tone Rolex DJ I had for yeeears, but which was the victim of an errant golf club swing (crown fell off, never was the same again. Rolex wanted to charge a fortune to fix it, so we are just hanging on to it for the moment).

Since I have boku ladies' gens, it really never has occured to me to get reps, or to see if the reps are available of the ones I have.

But just so that you know, the Technomarine Ceramic (gen site below) and J12, the Chanel equivalent, are very popular right now. The latter has some great reps. :)

http://www.worldofwatches.com/Technomarine...o_brand_id=2301