When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Replica purchases before RWG....ouch

First replica purchase from fineluxurytime.com was a Daytona two tone for $250. Did not realize the chronos were non functional and that it contained a VERY inexpensive Chinese movement that sells at Cousins for about $10. Watch began gaining about 10 minutes a day after about 1 year of sporadic wearing.

Omega Moonwatch from replica10.com for about $230. Again, non functioning chronos. About 4 weeks into owning the watch, the clasp pin on the bracelet, which by the way was engraved Omega SEAmaster, fell out. Miraculously, I got in contact with someone at replica10.com who gave me a mailing address for a return and exchange. Unfortunatly, the website went down while they had my watch and my repeated emails went unanswered. Never saw it or them again.

In what I thought was a Godsend, I found the replica site buydesignerwatch.com run by Walter Wong. Walter answered emails, delivered what I thought was a reliable product, and was to me the best dealer of reps I had encountered. I probably bought a dozen reps from him, Submariners, Pateks, Vacherons, Glashuttes and Omegas. All three Submariners I bought from him suffered spectacular failures from bracelts popping to hands and insignia crowns falling off dials. I lost count of how many stems I pulled out of cases. What blows me away now is how much I paid for these wrecks. The Subs avereged $200 and I paid close to $600 for an ETA Submariner which I know now thanks to RWG had an asian ETA clone movement in it. Thank God I never crossed the line and bought a $1000 daytona from him since I'm convinced now his models were asian powered 7750 copies that Josh sells for about $250.

I look at bestswissreplicas.com, goreplicas.com and their bretheren and see the OUTRAGEOUS prices they charge for what I now know is junk and wonder how many saps like me are being taken daily. Even so called replica informational sites like replicacenter.com promote the buying and selling of these pieces of crap for premium prices. I'm so glad RWG is here. I don't know how I missed it for so long. I figured I spent about $3000 over the past 5 years and got ripped off for just about all of it. Never again!!! Thanks RWG!!!

Congrats for finding us. Your story is sad but very typical. But at least it has a good ending.

99% of those sites sell pure junk and use pictures of genuine watches to promote their toxic waste. You just entered the hardcore rep heaven, enjoy the ride!

pretty shitty watches you bought for 3000$...imagine all the reps you could of bought if you found a site as RWG...

well, at least you found RWG on time...you haven't spent another 3000$ on those shi*** reps...

so, now that you are in rep heaven start collecting nice reps...buy yourself a nice pannie for start....

happy hunting!

First replica purchase from fineluxurytime.com was a Daytona two tone for $250. Did not realize the chronos were non functional and that it contained a VERY inexpensive Chinese movement that sells at Cousins for about $10. Watch began gaining about 10 minutes a day after about 1 year of sporadic wearing.

Omega Moonwatch from replica10.com for about $230. Again, non functioning chronos. About 4 weeks into owning the watch, the clasp pin on the bracelet, which by the way was engraved Omega SEAmaster, fell out. Miraculously, I got in contact with someone at replica10.com who gave me a mailing address for a return and exchange. Unfortunatly, the website went down while they had my watch and my repeated emails went unanswered. Never saw it or them again.

In what I thought was a Godsend, I found the replica site buydesignerwatch.com run by Walter Wong. Walter answered emails, delivered what I thought was a reliable product, and was to me the best dealer of reps I had encountered. I probably bought a dozen reps from him, Submariners, Pateks, Vacherons, Glashuttes and Omegas. All three Submariners I bought from him suffered spectacular failures from bracelts popping to hands and insignia crowns falling off dials. I lost count of how many stems I pulled out of cases. What blows me away now is how much I paid for these wrecks. The Subs avereged $200 and I paid close to $600 for an ETA Submariner which I know now thanks to RWG had an asian ETA clone movement in it. Thank God I never crossed the line and bought a $1000 daytona from him since I'm convinced now his models were asian powered 7750 copies that Josh sells for about $250.

I look at bestswissreplicas.com, goreplicas.com and their bretheren and see the OUTRAGEOUS prices they charge for what I now know is junk and wonder how many saps like me are being taken daily. Even so called replica informational sites like replicacenter.com promote the buying and selling of these pieces of crap for premium prices. I'm so glad RWG is here. I don't know how I missed it for so long. I figured I spent about $3000 over the past 5 years and got ripped off for just about all of it. Never again!!! Thanks RWG!!!

Welcome. Many like myself were once where you were, but finally we found a planet that we could live on (the old RWG), that planet died, or is dying, and then we found a new home on this RWG. Since I had to mention Planet. More post of the 4th gen PO's would be great. Got to upgrade to that bad boy. Couldn't help myself plugging that watch!

Edited by ekhunter