When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Davidsen Ultimate Fiddy + Savage Straps :)

fendushi

A couple of more shots of why this watch is special... the movement... :bounce:

Comparison to Andrew's old "Ultimate" on the right:

Back2small.jpg

This is the reason why I bought this watch :wub: :wub: :wub: :

Back1small.jpg

FYI I took all these shots with my phone camera!! Nokia N95 with 5MP camera.... I love it!! :lol:

8)

Edited by fendushi

savage shoes fits the fiddy very well

so i hope no probs with your fiddy from dsn...

cheers helmut

Thanks for your well wishes Helmut... :)

Unfortunately yes, there were problems... like a few people here. I went through 3 Fiddies before he sent me one that was acceptable. The other 2 had cosmetic + mechanical problems. I would have kept one of the first 2 if they had just cosmetic problems.

• 2 weeks later...
One question though, where did you get that buckle from?

They come standard with the two Davidsen Fiddy straps (of better quality than your average rep strap, which is abysmal. Still not very good, though).

I personally have too many of the Pre-V "Panerai" only buckles, so I always ask for the logo PAM buckle from David. If he has them, he sends them, but you have to make SPECIAL note of that in your email.

They come standard with the two Davidsen Fiddy straps (of better quality than your average rep strap, which is abysmal. Still not very good, though).

I personally have too many of the Pre-V "Panerai" only buckles, so I always ask for the logo PAM buckle from David. If he has them, he sends them, but you have to make SPECIAL note of that in your email.

What she said...

SPECIAL note ??

Oh, NO ! :o

I wish I had known before....

But as I understand from you and fendushi, it takes a couple of packages to get it right anyway...

Sounds like a win/win situation... :lol:

Either I get a perfect QC on the first one.... or I'll get it on the 2nd (or 3rd) with the SPECIAL buckle.

All, thanks for the advice, but I've got a Fiddy on order with PT at the mo; just wondered if anybody knew where I could source good buckles, preferably GFP and with Panerai logo/script.

I too want the closest to OEM logo buckle as possible, but so far, have had no joy. The logo ones offered by Davidsen are not GPFs, and a real Panerista would know the difference.

I once found a guy on *Bay (a Floridian watch dealer, at that) who sold the exact same ones as DSN's*, charging USD55 + shipping for each, but his account was suspended. I presume Panerai had him closed down.

*I bought two. A few days later, I bought the first DSN Fiddy, which came with one logo buckle, the other the plain "PANERAI", despite having requested two logos. As Rolexsandwich reiterated, sometimes it takes a few packages from DSN, so eventually I got the other. ;)