When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

How to tell the difference between a Newb's collection and a Senior Member's collection

fotoman

Beautiful collection, its good to see how tastes change through time! Is that Pam modded, or just a very good rep?

its been modded several times, palp crown ar crystal (davidson) thats like the 3rd dial - relume, V strap, you can see it all in the 177h link in my sig

Myung gets over shadowed by john petrucci as well as james labrie's bad vocals and range....DT please bring back Charlie Dominici!!!!!

"It's just a matter of time"

I luv Rush, but my sig is kind of a joke, quoted from orgazmo.

Now Blackie Lawelss...there is a maniac bass player!!

M

Myung gets over shadowed by john petrucci as well as james labrie's bad vocals and range....DT please bring back Charlie Dominici!!!!!

"It's just a matter of time"

I luv Rush, but my sig is kind of a joke, quoted from orgazmo.

Now Blackie Lawelss...there is a maniac bass player!!

M

Well i disagree about labrie - but, they did bring back charlie dominici - for 2 songs - only a matter of time and metropolis on the 10 year anniversary live recording of the first album. ytsejamrecords.com

its a much better album with labrie singing. - and if you want the video dvd - its funny to see them sing side by side - wow, the difference in the power of the voice in unreal

Greatest base player of all time - Jaco Pastorius (of Weather Report Fame). Joe Zawinul wasn't too shabby either. Amazing thing is I saw Jaco in a sold-out solo show at Madison Square garden and 20 years later he dies homeless in Florida.

Oh, yeah, Pho -

Nice collection. Loving the tourby.

- Kruz

Greatest base player of all time - Jaco Pastorius (of Weather Report Fame). Joe Zawinul wasn't too shabby either. Amazing thing is I saw Jaco in a sold-out solo show at Madison Square garden and 20 years later he dies homeless in Florida.

Oh, yeah, Pho -

Nice collection. Loving the tourby.

- Kruz

Jaco was sick

I'm throwing my vote in for Entwistle for Rock Bass GOD, but I guess you all expected that :p

oxlsl1.jpg

Great post Pho. It is interesting to see how the collection changes over time. I'm pleased to post that I have never gone for a Bling Rollie, though B)

Oh yea, another love vote for the Tourby :wub:

Could I ask what the two front and center pieces on your last pic are and where they are available? They are quite nice.

The 2 pieces at the center of my collection pic are 1, the El Skawronek, you can click on the link in my sig to read about it, it was a piece that i custom put together from parts ordered from member tourby and getting an asian movement.

the other is a Gen Corum bubble that i got online for like 800, and i put a V strap on it.

Both pieces are amazing - in fact, every piece in my collection is pretty awesome. The only one i could even think of parting with at the moment is the iwc, but i might get that up to peak shape, AR, serviced, freeze seconds at 6 mod and sell it.