When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

new 9/11 videos from the pentagon

watcher71

Guest overboosted

NO, but I have had Loose Change sitting here for a month now. All my friends say it will change the way I see the situation. Who knows?!? I just worry bout my little world :)

So do the conspiracy theorists still think the USA faked it? I suppose the conspiracy theorists think the new video is a fake?

The trajectory (too level) and the elevation (too low) of the "object" which struck the Pentagon suggests to me that it could not have been a commercial aircraft.

So, I guess that makes my answer to your question, YES.

I suppose the conspiracy theorists think the new video is a fake?

Are you suggesting the video couldn't be faked....or are you one of those people who think there is a conspiracy to make the world believe that there was a conspiracy......?

Edited by TTK

The trajectory (too level) and the elevation (too low) of the "object" which struck the Pentagon suggests to me that it could not have been a commercial aircraft.

How in the hell do you figure that. Did the last commercial airliner you flew on not level out? Your suggesting that something else could fly like that (in the short frame of the film) but not a plane? So anxious to hear the bs answer.

I watched a plane go in just south of Rosslyn in VA on a completely different flightpath than the normal approach to DCA (looking out my window in Georgetown DC across the river)

A few seconds later there was an explosion.

I can say with 100% certainty that there was a plane on its way down in that area within 5 seconds of the explosion and the smoke plume.

Are you suggesting the video couldn't be faked....or are you one of those people who think there is a conspiracy to make the world believe that there was a conspiracy......?

Hi neil. Glad you dropped in. So nice to see you sweetie. Hope all is well on your end of the pond. Gee whiz, I really like you lots :)

I watched a plane go in just south of Rosslyn in VA on a completely different flightpath than the normal approach to DCA (looking out my window in Georgetown DC across the river)

A few seconds later there was an explosion.

I can say with 100% certainty that there was a plane on its way down in that area within 5 seconds of the explosion and the smoke plume.

I lived in Georgetown DC at the time as well. I didn't personally see the crash but friends did. Liberal friends. The type that live in georgetown and think michael moore is a swell guy. Did se aftermath from my rooftop and jogged down closer.

Definitly plane crash. I can say with 100% certainty as well.

How in the hell do you figure that. Did the last commercial airliner you flew on not level out? Your suggesting that something else could fly like that (in the short frame of the film) but not a plane? So anxious to hear the bs answer.

I've seen the video.

I think what he meant was the trajectory was too low as the object/plane (unclear in the pictures) was flying in at tree-top/below radar level.

On some level, you have to admire an amateur pilot with little real training able to fly in a commercial airliner with such skill. I doubt (m)any commercial pilots with similar training could have pulled it off.

Amazing really. If that pilot had contributed to the world in a different way... maybe he could have been a stunt pilot or something.

I've seen the video.

I think what he meant was the trajectory was too low as the object/plane (unclear in the pictures) was flying in at tree-top/below radar level.

On some level, you have to admire an amateur pilot with little real training able to fly in a commercial airliner with such skill. I doubt (m)any commercial pilots with similar training could have pulled it off.

Amazing really. If that pilot had contributed to the world in a different way... maybe he could have been a stunt pilot or something.

With the skill, I mean flying it so flat and low to the ground that it would have brushed the tree tops. That is amazing really. And it must have been for some stretch as well, you can't dive down at a 45 degree angle and suddenly flatten out, especially as they had just trained in Cessna's on little poxy private training courses. The margin for error is zero. Just amazing.

Hi neil. Glad you dropped in. So nice to see you sweetie. Hope all is well on your end of the pond. Gee whiz, I really like you lots

The feeling is mutual...Scotty too hotty.....!