When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

YouTube All Time Favorites...

TwoTone

Very nice....didn't know Milosh...lovely music and an excellent video.

If I can figure out how to embed, I'll be back with some of my favs - which are practically endless...

Let me try with this:

Nope. I'll have to try it 'manually'.

Back in a minute....

Ok! The Avalanches, 'Since I Left You':

If I can figure out how to embed, I'll be back with some of my favs - which are practically endless...

Embedding instructions:

Dear members

You can now embed YouTube clips in your posts. To do this you will need the ID of the Youtube clip. So how do you figure out the ID of a YouTube clip then, I hear you asking? Well, lets take a look at the link of a youtube-clip;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2H6DSoqZz_s
The clip ID is everything that is behind the v= in the link, so in this example the id is 2H6DSoqZz_s So to embed the clip in your post, you just hit the YouTube-button in the post-editor; youtube.jpg And insert the code inbetween the youtube tags. It should look like this;
[youtube]2H6DSoqZz_s[/youtube]

The result will look like this:

Yet another improvement to RWG from the RWG team ;)

When I was growing up I didn't appreciate them. Now I laugh for hours.

"Oh no! That's my favourite dollar. I raised it from a cent"

@Ryyannon: LOL! Pink bed...interesting video, thanks! I am outties, but shall finish it (min. 2:12) when I return. It's got a seedy Regine's look to it. ;)

Boy, do I ever have a treat here (mainly for myself, I suspect): one of Massive (Attack's) very first vids - banned on MTV - a totally unknown and very rare item.

Absolutely sublime vocals and an incredible juxtaposition between everything and everything else. For me, a masterpiece, a visual poem, a perfect work of art....