When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

you tube review of the breitling chrono avenger..hilarious

italiano17771

"comes complete with thug music"

LOL

Its funny how buddy is so impressed with these reps. In the last one he was speachless over the SFSO rep and said you could probably show it to an AD and they wouldnt even know it was a rep ha ha ha

I have one of these 44mm chrono avenger reps with swiss ETA 7750 and in stainless steel and its an AMAGING rep except it doesnt have any AR and you cant even see the dial half the time because of the glare. Its absolutely perfect except for the bezel pearl and lack of AR.

Lonnie

I wonder how excited he would have been over the old factory Avenger. :lol:

His avenger seems to have AR..... I can see the purplish tint.

i think he has the first generation CA. the bezel looked good and he even said it did have strong AR. we should email him somehow and see if he will sell it. :whistling:

nevermind...the bezel has the "b" on the top of the bezel not the side. does have nice ar though.

I got a question..is this the first, second or third gen CA?

i beleive i read somewere the 1st gen was the most accurate. ? am i correct?

I think 1st gen is most accurate considering the case: best pearl, best bezel, really strong AR.

On the later generations the case arent that good (closed 4, wrong "B" printing,wrong material ss instead of ti), but the dial print is supposed to be better, crisper.

Still the 1st gen is considered the most desirable.

You might want to check out andrewws most excellent review: http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showto...r+review+primer

our buddy is back again with yet another review of a breitling. pretty soon he will have a bigger collection than most of us. :o once again, he is praising how good the rep is....pretty funny take a look.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ku3mDX9XgXM

He should start reviewing other brands of reps, maybe we should all start posting youtube reviews of the watches in addition to our photos.

He should start reviewing other brands of reps, maybe we should all start posting youtube reviews of the watches in addition to our photos.

COnsidering this guy only has 1100 views on this particular video makes me wonder...

Are the majority of them from these boards?

Is it too much bad publicity?

I mean this is yet another step backwards in the attempts to keep this whole little world under wraps. As it is, i'm constantly seeing watches on people in the street and telling myself at least half are reps. ^_^