When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

my PAM collection

dadog13

Yesterday I received one of the last PAMs that I wanted for my collection...at least untill some new releases come out...

So far I have the following ones

• 127 (AR crystal from Davidsen, SL by The Zigmeister, can pin fixed, mvt serviced)
  • 217 (SL by The Zigmeister, can pin fixed, mvt serviced)
  • 111H (Davidsen hands, SL, palp crown, can pin fixed, serviced mvt)
  • 111H 2nd (SL by The Zigmeister, can pin fixed, serviced mvt)
  • 027 ETA 2892-A2 (serviced movement)
  • 029 ETA 2893 (gen crown, DW)
  • Panerai Luminor SlyTech white face
  • 222 Regatta

I still need two PAMs to complete my collection and that would mean a PVD and a vintage one....I will definitely trade the 2nd 111H, just have to see what I wanna get for it...

So here we go with some pics...

127 - AR crystal from Davidsen, SL, movement serviced...

dsc01977wb1.jpg

dsc02015fx0.jpg

dsc02017fs8.jpg

217 - canon pin fix, SL, movement serviced...

dsc01994nr6.jpg

dsc01973ua1.jpg

111H(on strap) 2nd - canon pin fixed, SL, jimmyfzu CG, movement serviced...

dsc01928nf0.jpg

dsc01969jg1.jpg

dsc01983rm0.jpg

111H - canon pin fixed, DSN hands, SL, PALP crown (2,1mm), IVORY (off white) COLOR of the font, movement serviced...

dsc01936uw9.jpg

dsc01985vq5.jpg

dsc01933qb0.jpg

027 ETA2892-A2

dsc03319xz1.jpg

dsc02832zo7.jpg

dsc02812ex9.jpg

PAM029 2893 (Gen crown, DW)

dsc03417ws4.jpg

dsc03437il3.jpg

dsc03378is1.jpg

Hope you enjoy the pics (I have done my best)...

I don't have any pics of the SlyTech and 187 (still has to be done some repairs as swap of the case with all the bezel markers since on the 1st case I lost 3 of them)...have to do them, probably today if I'll have some free time in the evening...

Some of the straps in the pics have been done by myself...

Regards,

V

Edited by dadog13

hehehe dadog... What watches will you start to collect next? Very nice pams... But you need a sub pam!!!

//robi

i have the sub...the 187...just haven't got any pics of it...

now I have on my wishlist the UPO,Steelfish, a Patek and one brand that nobody on this forum has...and obviously the new Corum Admiral's Cup...and...and...I could go like this for ages...

hopefully they won't release any nice PAM in the time to come...otherwise I'll have to redo my wishlist...

Gorgeous! Wonderful! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

And those straps are a definite add-on! B)

sorry my friend for not shipping one strap as agreed...will do it...I am a little bit slow, but it has to do with the work I do...not so free time for me, and when I have it I usually spend it with family...

Sweet sweet thx for sharing ...

cro u say ... what a nice suprize indeed :)

regards laz

Croatia calling... B)

From one dog to another, WOOF. Probably my favorite collection I've seen to date. All modded well and even some with "exotic" movements. Keepers for sure.

I would say the only thing missing is a white dial Pam. Maybe a 113, 114, or 188.

Well done!

have one white face PAM...the SlyTech...limited edition one...I love it...for now it will remain my only white face PAM...maybe will add the PAM225...

Look at the lumes on that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nice collection

yeah... B)

Wow... absolutely stunning, dadog... woof!

WOOF-WOOF!

Love the 27... One of the best PAM's to date...

the 27 is my fav too...wanted to get it for a long time...there was always the price problem...but i can assure everybody that the watch is worth every single $...I got one of the last available from EL...it came broken but after repair is working like ctazy...one of my friends wanted to buy it from me this weekend but i declined his offer...this one will be with me for a long long time...

Great collection

but i belive its not finalized

super lume shots with real shutterspeedtime 1/8 sec

thanks for showing

helmut

there will probably be two more pams for me..a nice PVD and a vintage model (possibly a WM)

Not if I decide to return...LOL! :lol:

Great collection Dado, nevertheless B)

babola

to return...you ve been in Cro?...you are welcome to come again...I will be ready for a PAM battle... :lol:

Very nice collection. Wear them well. I am also coming to the conclusion I have just about all the PAM reps I want as well. But in my case it will take another 2 years to finish modding them. :lol:

W...your collection is defintely one of the best...you re a super hardcore collector of modded PAMs...my collection will never be comparable to yours...keep doing the great projects you have!

I AM a Cro, bro ! :lol:B)

Keep up the good work mate,

speak to you soon

babola

nice to hear that...hope to hear soon from you...cheers! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

EDIT : just heard from babola through PM...I've lost the PAM battle without his need to come to Croatia...he's got much more of them and all modded!DAMN!

Edited by dadog13