When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Linux: A European threat to our computers

fitmic

What a pile of rubbish!

But ... everybody has a right o their opinion, right? ... even if misguided.

I am a computer guy and I have been a Linux enthusiast since about 1994. Linux was "born" in 1992.

Linux is a fine, community developed computer operating system that is free to all who would want to use it. I am composing this message from my Linux system, my primary computer.

Linux is a fine, community developed computer operating system that is free to all who would want to use it. I am composing this message from my Linux system, my primary computer.

I'm a UNIX sysadmin and there's no way I could use Linux as my primary desktop machine. :D

quoted from the site:

"If you guessed it was Linux you would be 100% right. Osama uses Linux because he knows designed to counterfit DVDs, curcumventing the Digital Millenium Copyright Act, and defraud companies like Disney.

Next time somebody asks you how Al Queda agents pay for their rifles and rocket launchers, you can tell them that foreign hackers make software called Linux which helps them steal from Americans.

This Linux problem is a growing issue, and one that conservative Americans cannot afford to ignore. Fortunately Microsoft have prepared a great deal of information to help computer users get away from this menace"

Ok, first of all, Osama Bin Laden does not use technology like laptops to cordinate al Queda, he just does some phone calls..thats all, Al Queda works like franchises, therefore its very hard to locate the head. They just take osama words and interprate them. If you get in touch with Osama be prepared to wait a week or so..You know cellphones, computers (yeah the intel ones) give traces wherever you are. Very risky for such man.

Windows is more used to counterfeit dvds. Bangladesh mafia knows it well :)

And first of all, Microsoft is a big fundraiser for republicans.

I think everything is all being said.

Ps: IBM likes linux btw..

Edited by manuel