When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Have U got Watchwinder for your babies?

rckh

This's my OEEA winder; already 2 years ago. Seems I need another one very very soon..... :p

Would u mind to show us yours?

This is an awesome idea, Raymond! I was thinking of posting a review of the Steinhausen I received from my boyfriend, for my birthday this August.

Not as nice as yours, but it'll do for a start. :)

More pics later!

This is an awesome idea, Raymond! I was thinking of posting a review of the Steinhausen I received from my boyfriend, for my birthday this August.

Not as nice as yours, but it'll do for a start. :)

More pics later!

Thx V! Looking forward your review of Steinhausen :p

Best Regards,

Raymond

Hi,

I got this watchwinder from my girlfriend as a Xmas present. It was only 160 Euros ( about $220 ) off Ebay.

After about 4 month of smooth running it didn't turn anymore with my heavy PO on it. So I sent it back to the seller and asked for repair or replacement.

It took a couple of weeks and I thought I wouln't get it back because comunication was a bit painful.

But I received it back repaired and since then I enjoy seeing the watches turning.

watchwinder2.jpg

watchwinder1.jpg

Okay, enought watch talk for now. I am going to one of the biggest fairs in Europe today. Only 2 miles away from where I live in Bonn/Germany.

5-loop roller coaster, lots of candy shops, fresh beer and many possibilities to shot a red rose for my girlfriend at one of the shooting gallerries :in_love:

cam2_f.jpg

show_bild.php.jpg

looping4.jpg

looping3.jpg

looping2.jpg

Cheers

Moppel