When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Panerai Catalog 2005

Decided to take a stroll into Tornneau on 57th Street today. No Pams, but they have straps, bracelets and buckles. Polished Buckles for $130. SS Bracelet $2100 OUCHY. While I'm browsing, I see a small stack of black booklets. Picked it up, Panerai Laboratorio Di Idee 2005. Awesome!! Grabbed, thumbed thru it. As I'm thumbing, sweet little ol lady comes up and says they're closing the store, so I close my catalog, put it under my arm and off I go. Nice booklet with clear pictures, movement information, pictures of the movements. Wow that Luminor Power Reserve and GMT look great. Those two may be the next ones, after the custom PVD, hehe.

I was wearing my 111h, wasnt brave enough to show it off.

Yeah, you can order these directly from their website.

but I was thinking and i tried to order but I didnt got any, and my question is...

Does anybode here have Panerai Special Editions Catalogue?

I tried to order those in english and italian, none arrived, I was wondering if theres a way to get those if they exist as its written on Panerai website <_<

Yeah, you can order these directly from their website.

Does anybode here have Panerai Special Editions Catalogue?

I have ordered it via the panerai website and got it within 5 days.. including a Panerai with compliments card.

Maybe cause iam located in Grece and its next to italy.. :g:

John

the tournneau in san francisco had a used sub. they were asking about 6000USD for it. i was wearing my 063 and i showed the dealer guy and he was kissing my butt. lol.

Did you show him your Gen rotor? :whistling:

Esmarc :pimp:

A friend gave me his PAM catalogue. He got it in an AD when he showed him his 111H rep. He even told them it was a rep but they wouldn't believe him, and gave him a catalogue to look through for a future purchase. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I'd like the Special Editions catalogue though :)

I have recieved a few catalogues recently, the nicest by far is the A.Longe one, it's huge! and with fold out pages of their two nicest movements. Breguet came in second with another nice hardback and the history of their watchmaking. Tried panerai but as of yet no luck!

@ pubus, i hear ya buddy ... but these are hard to come by. anyway, i bucked up recently and bought one from the seller below. $15.98 shipping included within the u.s. not a bad deal if you really want one. seems like he has a bunch as well. they are in english. check it out ...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Panerai-Special-Editio...1QQcmdZViewItem

Edited by wheaton26

damn!

I want that SE one badly :angry:

is it in english?

Kuba

I ordered the SE Panerai catalogue via the website a few days ago and it arrived this morning, the package was post marked as being sent from London BTW. And yes, it's in English.

I also ordered an Omega catalogue from their website and that came yesterday too.

Both were free :thumbsupsmileyanim:

A friend gave me his PAM catalogue. He got it in an AD when he showed him his 111H rep. He even told them it was a rep but they wouldn't believe him, and gave him a catalogue to look through for a future purchase. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I'd like the Special Editions catalogue though :)

By the way, his rep is one of Silix's Asian 6497 reps. He took it off and showed them. I guess it's the way he dresses with his suits etc.

• 1 month later...