When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Most Users Online Ever

Victoria

Since registering, I've wonder about this stat.

"Most members ever online in one day was 1205, last accomplished on April 12th, 2007"

What happened on that day, that was so special for 1205 earthly souls to log unto this great site?

- Did Kenberg come out with a new line in men's Calvin y-fronts?

- Did Ryyannon post a particularly funny bon mot?

- Did "adult finders" just mean people looking for a really cool watch to buy (good times)?

By the way, I notice that the most ever people online at the same time were 294 peeps. That was in January. Winter can be hell.

By the way, I notice that the most ever people online at the same time were 294 peeps.

Good observation skills! Beatable? Interesting thought indeed. :g:

I'm surprised no one thought of such a thing before. :o

Well....of course....with the exception of predfan who brought up the same thing 4 days ago. B)

The good thing is that I'm probably the only one who saw that post....so your's will still appear to be an original idea! :tu:

"Colour me jaded, but that wasn't the mind-blowing response I expected. Oh well. Thanks." happy.gif

Sorry to disappoint but that was the best I could do. A mind blowing experience can happen here, from time to time, but the event you describe was pretty much just happenstance IMHO. The board has a variety of constituencies, all interesting at some level.

Carl

Sorry to disappoint but that was the best I could do. A mind blowing experience can happen here, from time to time, but the event you describe was pretty much just happenstance IMHO. The board has a variety of constituencies, all interesting at some level.

Oh, I was replying tongue-in-cheek, of course, Carl.

In many ways, I'm happy RWG is not the freak show I've seen on other forums (not talking watch forums). Easy as she goes, is plenty fine for me. :)

Would be nice to beat that record, one day soon.

Since registering, I've wonder about this stat.

"Most members ever online in one day was 1205, last accomplished on April 12th, 2007"

What happened on that day, that was so special for 1205 earthly souls to log unto this great site?

Ah yes, April 12th, 2007.... MSNBC fired Imus, charges were dropped in the Duke lacrosse rape case, and Kurt Vonnegut died. But the REAL reason for 1205 log ins........ You guessed it: Frank Stallone.