When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New to the site...

llsteve80

Hey guys, maybe some of you saw me on the old site, I know I've seen some of you. I was over there talking about a DJ project, and I recently posted pics of something I slapped together for the heck of it. Now, its back to the frankenjust and this site seems to be the one with all the info. I'm going to search around, but I have some Q's maybe someone can give me a quick answer or pointer to whilst I sift thru everything.

What is best for 16014, I've heard 2836 and 2824. I have both, it seems that the stem lines up better with the 2836? According to the massive amount of info I gleaned from Ubi on the old site, 2836 for 16234 and 16013-14, then on here you say 2824 for 014 case......Just looking for clarification, I think I'll be slapping that 2836 in there soon.

My dial for the DJ should be in the mail, a MOP with silver roman numerals...aftermarket though. I had a diamond MOP but I sold it due to lack of liking it :p It was pinkish. The next one is blue, and after I feel like it I'll spring for a white or whatever MOP diamond dial when I get tired of not having a bejeweled watch. I'll be posting progress pics, in the mean time, here is a couple pics of my last one, it took an hour or so, I took it apart already in anticipation of the new parts coming.

BTW this is basically a fantasy watch. Extra points for those who point out why.

Gen case and dial, AM band

P8310006.jpg

P8310011.jpg

P8310009.jpg