When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Adjusting the Day and Date on an Aquaracer

Feta1

Hi All,

Just got my new Tag Aquaracer from Josh... absolutly beautiful watch, very sporty looking. My question is how do you adjust the day? I can pull the stem out to adjust the date, but can figure out how to adjust the day other that pull it all the way out and adjust the time... but that a lot of turning! When I adjust the time the day and date change together. However when I let the watch run on it's own the date will change but the day will not change for another 12 hours. Am I missing something?

You have to turn the crown anti-clockwise in the date-set position to set the day.

PS: Never adjust the day or date between 10pm and 2am.

Thanks By-Tor... as always you da man!!!

Did I mention how [censored] I am at you for making me buy this watch!! :blowup::D:D:D

Thanks By-Tor... as always you da man!!!

Did I mention how [censored] I am at you for making me buy this watch!! :blowup::D:D:D

Sorry man... but you could waste your money on some crappy rep as well. Aquaracer is indeed quite amazing.

Enjoy. :)

You have to turn the crown anti-clockwise in the date-set position to set the day.

PS: Never adjust the day or date between 10pm and 2am.

how do you know when the watch considers it 10 PM or 10 AM if the watch hasn't been worn for a few days...? better to just avoid making adjustments to day or date between those times at all?

I also heard it is bad to do any adjustments when the chrono is running, is that true?

how do you know when the watch considers it 10 PM or 10 AM if the watch hasn't been worn for a few days...? better to just avoid making adjustments to day day between those times at all?

Set the time then the date. Remember, you can set the time backwards if needed.

I also heard it is bad to do any adjustments when the chrono is running, is that true?

Hmm... I have never thought about this, and never heard people mentioning it. But yeah, it sounds reasonable.

• 6 months later...