When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Remember those wholesome toons you watched as a kid?

guanaco

Cartoons were an important part of our childhood, they were wholesome, no swear words, no sexual content, no violence that would be dubbed as inappropriate, etc. Well, I'm on an important mission to ruin all those wonderful memories off your head! :D

Click HERE to Ruin your Childhood Memories!

Choose your favorite Toon from your childhood as it gets molested :lol:

**CAUTION! Most of the content is sexual in nature, I didn't see anything in the rules regarding links to such websites, so if it is against the rules please delete the Thread.

Dude, who hasn't clicked on Sextoons at least once in their internet life? And why stop at just childhood cartoons!

Check this out, obviously not at work:

http://www.mamut.net/homepages/Netherlands...enshumor/27.gif

:lol:

P.S.: Adult Swim programming on the Cartoon Network is amazing for parodying beloved childhood American cartoons and general 1980s cultural icons. From "Family Guy", "Robot Chicken" and especially "Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law", it's all one big naughty poke in the eye at Hannah Barbera and Friends. I rarely miss that hour block at night.

ROOKAH!

:lol: I love adult swim, although here in El Salvador adult swim sucks! and I really mean it! The only 3 descent cartoons we get from the US are Robot Chicken, Harvey B.M A.A.L, & the Venture Bros. - Then we only get pure crap from Canada like "Homemade movies", "Bromwell high", etc. :(

I miss the U.S... Thankfully I'm headed back next year for College, Huah! :D

Dude, who hasn't clicked on Sextoons at least once in their internet life? And why stop at just childhood cartoons!

I know, but the beauty of this website is that they don't stop just there, you even have Erin from E-surance :lol: - The 'Toons' Section is just the tip of the Iceberg on that website, it has tons of stuff, but what makes this website so sweet is the comments left by the users, friggin' hilarious!

Edited by guanaco

:lol: I love adult swim, although here in El Salvador adult swim sucks! and I really mean it! The only 3 descent cartoons we get from the US are Robot Chicken, Harvey B.M A.A.L, & the Venture Bros. - Then we only get pure crap from Canada like "Homemade movies", "Bromwell high", etc. :(

I used to like DeGrassi High, when I was younger. And Kids and the Hall! Some Canadian programming is very good, but my boyfriend (a Canuck) says not a lot of Canadians watch their own shows. :)

I miss the U.S... Thankfully I'm headed back next year for College, Huah! :D

Very nice! You might stand a decent chance of getting your watches noticed and more importantly, appreciated. ;)

(Sorry if that sounded rude -- I know very little about El Salvador. I know more about Nicaragua and Guatemala. Apparently, I heard that Guatemala has the largest Porsche dealership per capita in the Americas? On RWI)

I know, but the beauty of this website is that they don't stop just there, you even have Erin from E-surance :lol: - The 'Toons' Section is just the tip of the Iceberg on that website, it has tons of stuff, but what makes this website so sweet is the comments left by the users, friggin' hilarious!

Is there anything hotter than seeing a sextoon where George Jetson is doing Rosie the robot? Other than Fred and Wilma, of course.

Very nice! You might stand a decent chance of getting your watches noticed and more importantly, appreciated. ;)

(Sorry if that sounded rude -- I know very little about El Salvador. I know more about Nicaragua and Guatemala. Apparently, I heard that Guatemala has the largest Porsche dealership per capita in the Americas? On RWI)

Nope, that wasn't rude at all so don't worry :). Actually my UPO get's a lot of "Wow a Planet Ocean, I've only seen them in the U.S.!" or "I just LOVE that Omega, what model is it and how much did it cost?" :D - The people here in the city know their watches, specially brands like Omega, Cartier, Patek P. and Rolex, etc.

Even if you go to one of the many towns you will have someone say to you "wow, cool Omega!"; I'm a known Omega wearer among my peers so that's why I took the dive for a rep. They just won't question it, the bastards! :p

You guys from the U.S. (actually all foreigners that don't come as if they were hippies :lol:) have an advantage, if you come here with a, let's say, Hublot Big Bang rep in Rose Gold, no one will ask you if that's real or not (only me because I'm in this game also :D), they will just simply admire it, so if you plan to come here to show off, this is the place! B)

*About Guatemala having the biggest Porsche dealership I truly don't know, but you do see a lot of Porsche's around there. Overpriced BTW.

*-Edited because one comment from mine was a bit snotty...

Edited by guanaco