When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

MBW Rolex

veyron

Hello,

The last time i'm looking for a Rolex Seadweller. I also readed about MBW and MBW rolexes. But where can i buy MWB watches? Does they have a site or photoalbum? Could please somebody help me? I searched but couldn't find the answer. Thanks!

(sorry for my bad english)

Try performing some more searches on this forum, at TRC (replicacollector.com) and RWI (replica-watch.info). You find lots of information on the MBW / MBK watches.

When you are ready to buy...check out this link...

http://replica-watch.info/forum/viewforum.php?f=100

This is but one of a few sources for these watches. Good luck...

Try performing some more searches on this forum, at TRC (replicacollector.com) and RWI (replica-watch.info). You find lots of information on the MBW / MBK watches.

When you are ready to buy...check out this link...

http://replica-watch.info/forum/viewforum.php?f=100

This is but one of a few sources for these watches. Good luck...

Thanx a lot for the info!

Thanx a lot for the info!

Hmmm, why not get much more sources of information and type MBW* (please type the MBW and the star without any space: MBW*) right here on RWG ?

Use the search button on top right of your screen.

It will return pages of information.

My advice: read them all before you make a choice.

Cheers

Stephane

The MBW is the only correct choice right now for a sea-dweller 1665 vintage. Proper case and accepts gen crystal. Hopefully Angus will have some news soon regarding the new sea-dweller they are working on...

MBWs are avail here and on RWI from trusted collectors... they are about $350-400 shipped. Stay away from any other sea-dweller for now becasue the case is totally incorrect. You'll have to do a little more searching and reading to find the info you are looking for. Upgrading to VIP member status will open up new sections of the forum giving you access to trusted dealers and also access to the VIP rooms.

Lonnie