When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM 111h

TeeJay

Good show. :)

Just got home, will eat, and rest for a while -- dad is thankfully better and should come home tomorrow. Thanks for the PM, TeeJay!

Will get you the shipping details from TWP by tomorrow. ;)

That's great news about your dad :) No problem at all, and thanks again for such a generous offer :) I hope you approve of the choice of strap, it was the closest to the strap on my dad's Aqua Terra, and, the right length, as I think some of the 130mm straps would come round the wrist too far. I don't mind my Planet Ocean strap coming round, but for some reason, don't like it when leather straps do that :lol:

That's great news about your dad :) No problem at all, and thanks again for such a generous offer :)

Thanks, TeeJay.

I knew we were out of the woods, in terms of his dizziness and heart irregularity, when he asked the nurse to put on the Korea-Sweden match. :)

I hope you approve of the choice of strap, it was the closest to the strap on my dad's Aqua Terra, and, the right length, as I think some of the 130mm straps would come round the wrist too far. I don't mind my Planet Ocean strap coming round, but for some reason, don't like it when leather straps do that :lol:

I approve! But please check your PM. It's out of stock. :(

And actually, I like a bit of tail on mine. Strange that the girl should like tail, and the boy, not. :)

Thanks, TeeJay.

I knew we were out of the woods, in terms of his dizziness and heart irregularity, when he asked the nurse to put on the Korea-Sweden match. :)

I approve! But please check your PM. It's out of stock. :(

And actually, I like a bit of tail on mine. Strange that the girl should like tail, and the boy, not. :)

That's fantastic news :) I trust he enjoyed the match :)

I'm glad you approve :) PM sent ;)

Edit to add

Indeed, it's strange. I don't mind rubber straps having the length, but prefer leather straps to 'just' do up. With the 111h in it's 'resting position', the excess tongue doesn't come any further than the bottom edge of my wrist.

Edited by TeeJay

Absolutely loved the strap and was glad to see that it had a 'thumbnail buckle' rather than the 'whale-tail' buckles, which, personally, I find uncomfortable between my hand and wrist, and I think look like they're 'trying too hard', so I was very pleased with the strap.

My feelings exactly.

Does anyone know offhand where to source these buckles (screw-in) for a 26x26mm strap?

My feelings exactly.

Does anyone know offhand where to source these buckles (screw-in) for a 26x26mm strap?

Drew has them at Europelli, Ryyannon. :)

http://www.europelli.com/Accessories.html

Under Contemporary -- the closest to the "thumbnail" one you want in 26mm. Non-branded, brushed/polished, but dead cheap at $15 per.

EDIT: Oh dear. Sorry. Springbar only. I will hunt around for screw-ins. Thought Don had them, but can't find the page.

EDIT #2: Waccex/Markus/Christian have 26mm tang, non Pre-V screw-ins. :)

Thanks ever so much, Vicky: you have become a veritable fountain of knowledge concerning the special universe of straps.

One can literally feel your brain constantly classifying, sorting, memorizing and evaluating data - it's quite impressive.

The Waccex buckles are very handsome and just what I'm looking for.... :)