When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Best Suppliers

hi there

i've gotten watches from PAUL, SEAN, EDDY. but there seems to be a lot more suppliers (not the middle mans) who have what these 3 guys don't. I read about DW for example. Would someone tell me contact info of others major suppliers with good items? thanks

hi there

i've gotten watches from PAUL, SEAN, EDDY. but there seems to be a lot more suppliers (not the middle mans) who have what these 3 guys don't. I read about DW for example. Would someone tell me contact info of others major suppliers with good items? thanks

Welcome.

Waht do you mean by 'middle men'? I don't think of any of the dealers who advertise in the dealer section as middle men -- that is, no more so than the people you mentioned are middle men.

I'd suggest you search their sites, photo albums, and listings, and if you still don't find what you are looking for, write to a few to determine whether they can obtain the model and style you are looking for.