When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

How long does it usually take to arrive =(

ed11

DON'T worry!!!!

it could take 2 to 3 day's after it is posted to actually leave the country... Your only in singapore? once it leaves you should see your new toy in no time...

what's customs like in singapore??? do they still whip feet??? :rolleyes:

LIVE STRONG AND WEAR IT WELL

DON'T worry!!!!

it could take 2 to 3 day's after it is posted to actually leave the country... Your only in singapore? once it leaves you should see your new toy in no time...

what's customs like in singapore??? do they still whip feet??? :rolleyes:

LIVE STRONG AND WEAR IT WELL

haha well its kinda strict here <_<

thanks for the encouragement! am kinda worried reading all the horror stories...

If the tracking number has a 'CN' at the end of it then these items are automatically held for 12 months prior to international forwarding.

Had you there huh? :D

If the tracking number has a 'CN' at the end of it then these items are automatically held for 12 months prior to international forwarding.

Had you there huh? :D

almost!!! :bicycle: I had something else shipped from CN as well using EMS, it took only 3 days (leaving CN to my doorstep)!

The dealer told me that it will take 3 days to reach SG, since it was sent 22, I should have recv it either ytd or today...

Nw I'm not getting any replies from the dealer as well... am getting frustrated!

Am getting paranoid man! :wounded1:

Edited by ed11

I thought Singapore was handed back to the Chinese over tens years ago now? Prince Charles was there and everything.

Georgie, you got Singapore confused with Hong Kong. These 2 countries are 3.5 flight hours away. Singapore is still as sovereignLEE as ever.

ed11, don't worry about your package. Unless you bought from a dealer who declared a whopping figure more than SGD $ 400 on your parcel, it might be stuck at the sg customs pending a GST invoice, it should be arriving anyday now.

Do verify with your dealer that your address checks out correctly.

EMS packages usually take 3-5 working days to arrive. (minus saturdays and sundays)

Still no update on the EMS and no replies from the dealer...

Am getting really frustrated, since it is my v first rep!!!!!!

:angry::blowup::angry:

The most important lesson to be learned here is that you need to relax. This is not like buying a book from Amazon.com. You have to understand this. Additionaly there are no guarentees on delivery times or Customs issues. Most of us live in highly developed countries and expect that level of service from the sellers. It doesn't happen that way when dealing with sellers based in Asia. Your watch will arive when it arrives and all this tracking and e-mailing to your dealer won't make it arrive any faster. Been there done that.

Good luck and enjoy that new toy when it does arrive.

And don't be disapointed when it is not perect, it's a rep after all. :D

The most important lesson to be learned here is that you need to relax. This is not like buying a book from Amazon.com. You have to understand this. Additionaly there are no guarentees on delivery times or Customs issues. Most of us live in highly developed countries and expect that level of service from the sellers. It doesn't happen that way when dealing with sellers based in Asia. Your watch will arive when it arrives and all this tracking and e-mailing to your dealer won't make it arrive any faster. Been there done that.

Good luck and enjoy that new toy when it does arrive.

And don't be disapointed when it is not perect, it's a rep after all. :D

thanks for the tip... am trying v hard to relax *breathe in* *breath out* x 3 :lol:

invested in a UPO as i wanted my first to be a quality 1 :D